ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
And when I looked at Patreon, everything was behind a paywall. I don't mind a dev making money off his work, hell, I'd be HAPPY to be a supporter for some of the 45 games I follow if I had the income to do so. (I can't, that's why I get my games & news here instead of Patreon) I just find it a might irritating that you can't even read updates without paying.
I also dislike how some devs only put out updates to paid members only but I am in the same financial boat as you so I can't make to much of a fuss.

IfuckKayane&Vania

Formerly 'IfuckKayane'
Jul 31, 2022
When was the last update? 2022 ? C'mon, with or without some teasers by the dev, this game seems to be dead and buried. We should accept this :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Arj31

IfuckKayane&Vania

Formerly 'IfuckKayane'
Jul 31, 2022

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Continue with your illusions and live a life in fairytaleland. Honestly my dear, I don't give a damn. But this game seems to be dead and buried and in case you are so naive and let yourself wrap around the dev's finger ... it's your fault. Don't blame the messenger of the sad facts! Live with them!
Now watch. Specifically because you said this, tomorrow we'll see something like this:
1721112449228.png

:LOL:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Continue with your illusions and live a life in fairytaleland. Honestly my dear, I don't give a damn. But this game seems to be dead and buried and in case you are so naive and let yourself wrap around the dev's finger ... it's your fault. Don't blame the messenger of the sad facts! Live with them!
Hmm they just posted "new previews" for v0.9 on July 5th, I guess must be blocked for folks or something :rolleyes:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm they just posted "new previews" for v0.9 on July 5th, I guess must be blocked for folks or something :rolleyes:
For my part, I didn't even bother looking, because I don't actually think it's abandoned. Real life happens, and delays happen. Unless there is some definitive sign a developer has actually abandoned their project, I make no assumptions.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
For my part, I didn't even bother looking, because I don't actually think it's abandoned. Real life happens, and delays happen. Unless there is some definitive sign a developer has actually abandoned their project, I make no assumptions.
I was just saying since they said it's dead, and a fantasy land. They've posted previews the last few months, and with them saying back in December that it will basically be out when it's out :ROFLMAO:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Sure kid, sure.........

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
3.90 star(s) 52 Votes