S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Seems like a very high ratio of AVN devs have shit go wrong in life that stops them working on it.
It's selection bias.

Devs are forced to share more about their lives than most people, so they appear to have more things go wrong than most people because you hear about it. Add to that that there aren't huge amounts of devs to start with, and any patterns you think you see look a lot more exaggerated than they really are.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It's selection bias.

Devs are forced to share more about their lives than most people, so they appear to have more things go wrong than most people because you hear about it. Add to that that there aren't huge amounts of devs to start with, and any patterns you think you see look a lot more exaggerated than they really are.
Exactly, my family members had health issues since november, amount of free time in freefall, but nobody cares because i'm not a dev.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Seems like a very high ratio of AVN devs have shit go wrong in life that stops them working on it.

Anyway, I'm sure the update will will come, probably around the same time as Ecchi Sensei, Reluctant Archon, Vis and Midlife Crisis.
...wow. Can you show me on the doll where the bad dev touched you?

Username checks out, at least.

• Haha
Reactions: BangB420
3.90 star(s) 50 Votes