• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
feb7 vs jan24 come on now. its not a fair to compare
its like me saying 2023-05-15 vs 2024-2-7
This absolutely should not be marked as Abandoned yet. It's not been 18 months yet since the last release, and since they did post in December and this was neither placed On Hold nor officially abandoned by Former Flame, this thread doesn't qualify yet for that prefix. Rules for that are posted here (item 3.2), FYI. I definitely agree that the lack of communication is frustrating and sends the message of lack of desire, but still....

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Yes i know when i said that. I was told the same thing the reason i let it rest.

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
That last render of Sura.........DAMN!
Damn indeed - but the render triggers my OCD a little in that the suspenders are being worn outside the knickers which would make them awkward to slide off if you need to go to the toilet in a hurry. Knickers are normally worn over the top of suspenders.
but still... Damn.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn indeed - but the render triggers my OCD a little in that the suspenders are being worn outside the knickers which would make them awkward to slide off if you need to go to the toilet in a hurry. Knickers are normally worn over the top of suspenders.
but still... Damn.
On a night out or when wearing them for longer durations, sure, we wear them over suspenders for easy toilet breaks.

If we are only wearing them for the bedroom they go under, it looks sexier.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Lingirie serves 2 roles.

It makes us look damn good and gives us a giggle watching our partners try and get them off quickly.

A friend of ours is very well endowed in the chest area and wears bras with triple clips. Her husband hates those bras.
i bet she hates her giant breasts

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Lingirie serves 2 roles.

It makes us look damn good and gives us a giggle watching our partners try and get them off quickly.

A friend of ours is very well endowed in the chest area and wears bras with triple clips. Her husband hates those bras.
High dexterity combined with large hands means triple clips are still just grip, squeeze and twist... :p Jus' Sayin':cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.90 star(s) 51 Votes