• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

YourNarrator

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks finally got to reach the minimum reputation required through trial and error. wasted tons of gold hehe
btw, this might have been asked before, but I was able to invite all the MALE characters to my party, but for some reason I could never get that option for the Femail chars. Is there a reason why?
1- Reach max reputation in party
2-they need to be injured by monsters ( after the reaching max reputation ) and complete the quest ofc.
3- There is a small talk with female chars when you winning the fight and then you can invite them in your home.

Thats how i get the all girls.

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
what are -hp potions for ? i guess it is for weakening the party, but never got option to do it

Mar 31, 2020
When does the grind end? I'm already at day 188 and it's just the same thing over and over. Do I need to trigger an event for ending or something?

Reactions: Tsylatac

dd777

Jun 10, 2017
Made a very basic cheat table for this, it's got Money, Exp, and some values for inventory items. It populates when you get in game. It may or may not get updates, becuase this game is kinda :poop:

(Note: There's a bit of weirdness when changing one item into another, it'll sometimes work, and oter times it'll flat out delete it from your inventory. It seems safer to just craft higher materials manually and/or buy them from the shop and just change amounts.)

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
changed the date format (I changed it into Gregorian format).
Can you guide me on how to change the format step by step? I think my date format is already in gregorian format, but the game gives me this error
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid calendar for the given culture
Parameter name: Value

kidillidanis

Jun 12, 2021
Can you guide me on how to change the format step by step? I think my date format is already in gregorian format, but the game gives me this error
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid calendar for the given culture
Parameter name: Value
This is the most likely issue in Southeast Asia (guess). In my case, because I'm from Thailand, I don't think the format needs to be fixed to Gregorian; I believe any format will work. I made a video, and I hope it helps. If there is a problem with the video or my comment, I'm sorry.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Esziquento

Mar 22, 2018
This is the most likely issue in Southeast Asia (guess). In my case, because I'm from Thailand, I don't think the format needs to be fixed to Gregorian; I believe any format will work. I made a video, and I hope it helps. If there is a problem with the video or my comment, I'm sorry.
Never thought I would meet fellow Thai friends here, thanks mate, I will try it later, I set my region as japan for playing jp h-game though, but I think your solutions might work for me as well.

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
When does the grind end? I'm already at day 188 and it's just the same thing over and over. Do I need to trigger an event for ending or something?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Never! The grind is eternal! Love the grind!

In all seriousness, the grind in this game really needs some serious adjustment. To unlock the final fight, recruit everyone and survive until it arrives. Day 500 is your goal, no that is not a typo.

To make things a little easier. Play on easy. Focus on equipment and skills. Only up the level when you absolutely need too. Leveling up reduces your total potential exp gain. So only go as far as you need too. Same with recruits. It may be better to recruit only the ones you need too and focus in on lower levels until you have a massive amount of exp. I think it was one of the lakes or sawmill maps I was pulling 40k exp per run until I recruited/leveled up too much. Once you lose that exp cow, the rest of the maps are just disappointing exp wise.

Hope that helps.

Mar 31, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Never! The grind is eternal! Love the grind!

In all seriousness, the grind in this game really needs some serious adjustment. To unlock the final fight, recruit everyone and survive until it arrives. Day 500 is your goal, no that is not a typo.

To make things a little easier. Play on easy. Focus on equipment and skills. Only up the level when you absolutely need too. Leveling up reduces your total potential exp gain. So only go as far as you need too. Same with recruits. It may be better to recruit only the ones you need too and focus in on lower levels until you have a massive amount of exp. I think it was one of the lakes or sawmill maps I was pulling 40k exp per run until I recruited/leveled up too much. Once you lose that exp cow, the rest of the maps are just disappointing exp wise.

Hope that helps.
Oh i see... My characters are all ready over leveled and can solo the hardest map. Yeah uninstalled it after a while. It would have been good if it wasn't repetitive.

Reactions: Tsylatac

pondzilla

Sep 29, 2017
I found that save file from previous versions are not working with v.1.23
So here's CG/Gallery unlocker, save for v.1.23
You place and extract it at
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\

So directory of the save files will be
C:\Users\*yourusername*\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\hero_legend\record_data0_demo.es3
and so on.

Gosh this game is so grindy even with currency hack on.
Fighting mechanic is fun in the first hour but there's no upgrade except stats.

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
So, here's something I can't figure out. After defeating the boss in Cave F5 using your own party, occasionally this cutscene will trigger:

jtu88rf52wpng.png

No additional dialogue, nothing seems to happen, just this one line and then the game continues normally. It doesn't happen every time, and it doesn't seem to happen if you're hired by another party, only when you bring your own. It's very strange. Does it mean or do anything? I have yet to see any similar sort of event upon clearing a level, and this cutscene is retriggerable.

My current theory is that it's simply meant to be some vague foreshadowing for the ending.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes