Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

sapoleon

Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to re-H the girls? or does it stop being an H-game after you get all 4 of 'em?
As far as I'm aware there aren't any events after breaking them. That seems like the point when it should really open but but the game itself is kind of barebones so i guess that's what we get.

Reactions: soundengineer

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
is there a way to get the ninja girl to the end of the mountain trail and get her to meet the senpai? Just wondering if there is any scene there, because I don't seem to get past the Sawmill I map. If there isn't any scene, then I won't waste my time.

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
is there a way to get the ninja girl to the end of the mountain trail and get her to meet the senpai? Just wondering if there is any scene there, because I don't seem to get past the Sawmill I map. If there isn't any scene, then I won't waste my time.
All the quests that the NPC's have are just flavour text/ backstory to give them a reason to stay in the village none of them have actual events or are resolvable.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I managed to get 100 reputation with Fiona from the Scarlet party. But I don't see the option to invite her to my home like I did with the ninja.

What do I need to do to romance her?

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone know an effective cheat or savegame edit? I'm using a real-time data parser and cannot nail down the item variables, and my regular Unity savegame editor (saveditonline) doesn't recognize the file formats that appear to be saves in the AppData/LocalLow folder.

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
maybe someone can put it as little guide. he got the point but yeah game really grindy but art and animation is good

May 7, 2019
Anyone know an effective cheat or savegame edit? I'm using a real-time data parser and cannot nail down the item variables, and my regular Unity savegame editor (saveditonline) doesn't recognize the file formats that appear to be saves in the AppData/LocalLow folder.
Use Cheat Engine and set the "Value Type" to all

Reactions: SenPC

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
What do I need to do to romance her?
Unclear on the exact trigger. Might even be random. All the characters need to have their reputations increased to a high enough level, then eventually the option will trigger after clearing a level. I not sure of this, but I had triggers occur after clearing a higher-than-party-level map while taking out most of the enemies myself. YMMV. If you have fiona at 100 rep then just keep clearing maps until you get the option, preferably by blazing through the enemies yourself.

Reactions: Heranwen

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I got all the 4 scenes with the girls I cared about. So it seems the 'ending' takes 500 days and all the possible characters recruited.

Does anyone have a 100% save or if it's worthy seeing what happens at all?

zanarkaned

Dec 1, 2018
is there a game like this but none hentai
and it is not a Skelton like a full flashed out game with close gameplay to this

darkking5382

Jun 15, 2017
how do you poison people to reduce their health? Also I let the ninja girl and her party go down and then won but nothing happened.

Last edited:

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
how do you poison people to reduce their health? Also I let the ninja girl and her party go down and then won but nothing happened.
Buy poison from the shopkeep, do NOT skip the planning phase dialogue, go through until it's finished. Then you can walk up to the 4 other characters there, interact with them and poof, they're poisoned.

Tsylatac

Aug 11, 2022
Does anyone have a 100% save or if it's worthy seeing what happens at all?
I don't have a 100% save anymore. Beating the big bad was not overly hard. All you really get is a "Congrats on beating the big bad, here's a chibi wallpaper to enjoy." I personally loved that chibi wallpaper and thought it made the whole game worth playing.

Reactions: Arutha103

hoolighan

Oct 26, 2017
Gallery unlocker doesn't work for version 1.23.

I do not want to grind out this game. Guess I'll just drop this one.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Question how do I level up after 15 days I'm still at level 1 and I can't advance with the rest of the girls ?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes