Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
anyone knows how to change the value for the money in cheat engine? I tried different ways but it didn't work.

nvm found a comment that helped me.

Last edited:

꧁mew꧂

May 3, 2018
Try to max the "relation" parameter by going on missions with her or giving her gifts (she should like gems, you can buy them at the store), then go on a mission with her and DON'T LET HER DIE. You should be able to invite her after that
lmao, I thought I need to let her die, so I max reputation -> let her die -> clear map -> bring her home -> drug her x4 and then the game said I corrupted her and add her to my team

꧁mew꧂

May 3, 2018
anyone can explain how to get money using cheat engine? for example value type etc
open the game -> open Cheat Engine, default scan type and value -> cheat engine search number of gold, silver and copper coin all together for first scan (for example: you got 1 gold, 76 silver and 23 copper so input 17623 for fist scan)-> go to shop to purchase or sell stuff -> input new money value for next scan -> after 2-3 time there should be only 1 adress left, click on it and change the value ->go to the shop again, it should be there
We do the same with the exp point.

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
I can't play the game. After I press start button in the initial screen a menu keeps popping and closing and I can't select the options.

Nvm: had to disconnect my controller from Windows

Last edited:

CapsUnlocker

Jul 15, 2017
How do you get minimum reputation requirements for other parties (e.g. scarlet). You cannot increase reputation if you dont apply to their party, but cannot apply to their party because you dont have enough reputation?

morion

Jun 28, 2017
How do you get minimum reputation requirements for other parties (e.g. scarlet). You cannot increase reputation if you dont apply to their party, but cannot apply to their party because you dont have enough reputation?
You have to give them gifts.
The merchant who upgrades our equipment sells them

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
So... What's the point of inviting someone into YOUR party?
+ You lose the job from their party. In case of it being a strong party like the Chinese guy's, you no longer have free 3 Gold jobs.
+ Even if they're still available, the party no longer has their leader, the strongest person.
+ You CAN'T even use the people you collected with you during jobs.
+ You can only use them when you want to form your own squad, which has zero advantage, and no pay.
+ If for some reasons you actually decide to go alone with your own squad, your party members ruin drops and can only get you XP. So if they killsteal a boss monster, no drop for you.
+ They needs to be leveled up and trained. What.

bananana73

Jan 19, 2020
The grind is seriously extreme in this game. It's actually pretty fun gameplay but it's very repetitive and requires a lot of grinding. It's also pretty hard to know what you're supposed to do. E.g., you build reputation for some people by gifting them the right items, even if they explicitly tell you that they don't want presents (the girl) or are insulted at the idea of being gifted anything (the lion guy). You also only get the prompt to have the person come to your house / join your party if you clear a high level dungeon while keeping all your teammates alive...i think. I'm like 80% sure that's what the trigger is.

Also for anyone else that doesn't realize, you should HOLD the special attack button. You'll spin in a circle and be immune to all damage while you still have charge. Invaluable ability, especially against the fucking flower fireball spitters.

There doesn't seem to be an actual ending to the game, you can clear the final level of the underground cave, fight the demon guy, and then it just sends you back to the village like any other mission. Pretty disappointing. Maybe you have to get to a certain number of days but I'm not going to day 300 to check.

So... What's the point of inviting someone into YOUR party?
Yea this is part of what's non-intuitive about the game. You don't lose access to the missions, the person you recruited is just replaced by a generic Knight leader for future missions.
The people you recruit are abnormally strong. At level 20 they are about as strong as the MC at level 40.
Your own party can become stronger than the mission parties, which allows you to grind EXP much more quickly since every kill in your own party gives you exp, rather than just the monsters you kill yourself in the mercenary missions. You basically want to alternate between doing actual missions for the gold, and doing party missions for extra EXP.

Some other random things I figured out while playing:
- Deliberately letting your teammates die to pick up their items can yield a ton of gold by reselling, especially early on. You just have to be confident that you can finish the level or else you don't get any loot from the mission.
- Losing rep seems pointless at first but that's because the early parties don't require any rep to work with. Losing rep on e.g. asian guy, lion guy, or fairy girl is a pain in the ass because then you have to grind the gold to buy the item to raise your rep before you can fight with them again.
- You only get EXP from enemies that you kill, unless its your own party in which case every kill gives exp. You have to balance this with harvesting resources in the early game.
- Enemies only drop monster cores (with some probability) if you kill them, except on party missions, same as exp. Selling monster cores is a good way to get early gold fast.
- The more you repay your debt the more stuff the guy will sell.

Overall fun game that, with some tweaks and adjustments could be really good. As is it's too much repetition and grind, and has no ending or payoff.

Oh, and just to add, wtf is the translation that was posted here? I got this game from another source before seeing it pop up here...and my translation is completely fine, if a little engrish still. Every character has 3 talk options, "about their past" "why did they come here" and "what presents do you like". How the fuck does someone translate "why did you come here" to "listen to the magic mountain"???

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes