Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
is it worth trying to play this game?
It's fairly heavy on the grind, the gameplay is engaging enough and skill based unlike most H-rpgs so it doesn't devolve into mindless grinding. The H scenes are animated voiced and high quality but don't expect them thrown at you every ten minutes you have to work pretty damn hard for them to be honest. All in all its a good game but if you are looking for something quick to fap too then you should probably look somewhere else or play for a short while just to get a grasp of the characters and setting then use a fullsave.

꧁mew꧂

May 3, 2018
Cheat emgine works like a charm. it's feel like I'm the mc in LV999 Villager. Still, how do I raise reputation guys ?

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Cheat emgine works like a charm. it's feel like I'm the mc in LV999 Villager. Still, how do I raise reputation guys ?
Keep giving them gift daily. When doing dungeon with them you can let all of them die first for extra reputation.

soundengineer

Jun 7, 2017
What's annoying is that the girls completely disappear from the rooms right after you finish breaking them. No post interaction of any kind.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
i just dont know how to invite them to my house. ninja girl is already in my party, but dragons lady she has like 100 affection and no matter if ill stay and fight, or retreat, i cant invite her. How to do it?
did you find a solution for that? im having the same problem, cant invite dragon girl

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
I really want to download the game (the art looks great and the mechanics seem interesting) but I'm worried about the "ntr" content.
So can anyone tell me if it was avoidable?
Thanks.

Loduwa

Jul 20, 2022
did you find a solution for that? im having the same problem, cant invite dragon girl
Try to max the "relation" parameter by going on missions with her or giving her gifts (she should like gems, you can buy them at the store), then go on a mission with her and DON'T LET HER DIE. You should be able to invite her after that

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes