Unity The Coward's Treasure: Talon and the Sex Slaves [v1.23] [Monster-ken]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Bintuni

Mar 19, 2020
the official English version for the game is out! I'd hope someone to upload the file soon so we can all enjoy without the annoying MTL. XD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want a game updated make a update request, again update request as there's already this thread. But with the separate Japanese version already around the usual sharing sites probably won't get the English one, not first anyway.

Asking too much in a game thread and plus oneing is actually against the rules, sometimes a mod might be watching.

Blankat

Jan 8, 2021
hey i have been just grinding nonstop and don't know how to capture the girls
can anyone tell me?
I'm pretty sure there's a post in here somewhere with the deets, but just in case there isn't here ya go. You need to get a high enough affinity with them buy successfully completing missions, (Pretty much all after Yotsuba/Four Leaf require presents first. There's another post in this thread with who wants which gift) Then, let them get beaten, but clear the level after carrying on alone.

This game relies pretty heavily in letting your team die, hence the "Coward", but ironically you have to heroically clear the maps alone to get the girl.

awanis

Jul 19, 2017
i just dont know how to invite them to my house. ninja girl is already in my party, but dragons lady she has like 100 affection and no matter if ill stay and fight, or retreat, i cant invite her. How to do it?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes