2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Damnit, im getting the Syntax error? I need help trying to start these kind of games, is there a special program i need to install to run these Japanesse games?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
IF you can write some circles that have nice games but no translation, I'll gladly add them to my list.
Well not a circle but maybe .
Its a funny game where MC fucks his mom, then the neighbor finds them having sex and so she fucks him too then his childhood friend finds them out and since she is a tsundere she can't admit she is jealous so she uses the excuse of not wanting her friend to be corrupted by lusty MILFs.
LOJ-0014_package.jpg

slazy

Feb 19, 2018
hmm... have you tried squishing another woman boobs with your sis with both of them having big tits? maybe than we can achive something similar?:unsure:
you can say it's for research purposes :sneaky:
You .. you might be onto something . Her friends are coming over tommorow. Let's see if I don't get killed by them

• Haha
Reactions: Xegrid

Faucheuse

May 27, 2020
To those who are using wine to play this and can't seem to get it to work put this.

LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine

and then drag the exe

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
damn i just cant download the locale emulator, my pc insists it's harmful.
Add the folder in which the program is, to exceptions.
Here a link if you use Windows' AV

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
We need a android version please if you can that is
I won't make an Android version. If someone else will, I'll add it to the post.

To those who are using wine to play this and can't seem to get it to work put this.

LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8 wine

and then drag the exe
I'll add this to Installation instructions, thanks.

Wasn't that a lemonpie?
Well it makes sense and I like this word, but in my case, it was a little joke, because this developer's games, almost all contain lemonpies.

Jürgen12

Nov 10, 2018
I can't start the game ... I installed the local emulator, turned off my antivirus and when I try to run in Japanese (Admin) nothing happens ... not even an error or something. What am I doing wrong ?

Reactions: BeansAndToast

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I can't start the game ... I installed the local emulator, turned off my antivirus and when I try to run in Japanese (Admin) nothing happens ... not even an error or something. What am I doing wrong ?
You tried without admin?
Also it could be that your AV deleted some of the Local Emulator's files.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes