2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kaapr

Sep 9, 2020
turned off AV, installed Locale Emulator, run in japanese as admin, nothing happens

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
turned off AV, installed Locale Emulator, run in japanese as admin, nothing happens
You installed the locale emulator as an admin too, I presume.
I think the option was "Install for all users".
Maybe AV deleted some files after you downloaded the emulator?
I have no more tips to help you. Good luck.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Not into VN's really anyone wanna save me time holding the control key with a full save?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
If people are going to start MTLing (or actually translating I guess) Miel games of all things at least do that with the high-school themed games that are off-limits for the localizers lol.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
ok go to the search bar type in How To Run Japanese Games On Windows there's a tutorial on how to run Japanese Games hope this help's anyone who was stuck like me

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Try downloading Textractor, it has a locale emulator build in. Has helped me with some non Miel games.

guys, help me, the text wont show if the girl speaking, only their voice is there.
There is an option above the box opacity bar, disable it.

Reactions: Furyous D

throwa

Jun 1, 2018
As several already mentioned, this seems a likely candidate for cherry kiss games to pick up so I think I'll wait on this one. Regardless, thank you for your efforts.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
i wish we had a MIEL tag so we could avoid it... all his games are the same... you played 1 you played them all
Well, Japanese like it, so I presume there's not enough toilets in Japan, or they are not so comfortable anymore.

Arcturius

Jun 13, 2020
a great work which I think many would like to see translated would be the following
Netoraren'ai ~ Aisuru Kanojo ga Musunda Midarana Keiyaku
(the request for a translation was already on f95zone)

I just don't know if it could get complicated because of the software

p.s there cannot be enough translations for Miel games such as for these works

, ,

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes