2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i wish we had a MIEL tag so we could avoid it... all his games are the same... you played 1 you played them all
Yeah to be honest I'm not into that either and the pictures are kinda mediocre with anatomy not very well done.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
miel games are generic and usually follow the same formula but thats with a good translation seeing mtl is making me worried still download it because meh might aswell i still have 251g left of my 2tb so....

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
I saw that some people have troubles with Locale Emulator, so I converted the character set from Shift_JIS to UTF-8. So the game should work without the Locale Emulator, I tested it.
The only problem is that the text formatting is messed up, so it's not as pleasant to read, but nothing serious. Who wants can edit the file "scenario.ks", since I don't want to waste more time on this than I already had. Lessons learned next project with KiriKiri will be without locale emulator.

Installation: Extract the file in the game folder and "Replace All".

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
what step?
What did you do?
1)Extracted the game
2)Installed the Locale Emulator as user or admin and so on.

Also, if you have problems with the locale emulator try to apply the patch I added to the post.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Wonder why they decided to translate a Miel game though if you are going to translate them I recommend sticking to the school setting ones like Harafure or Tanetzuke Bokujou. Those cant be on steam.

Not happening or very unlikely, specially Lune games which have veey long ass sex scenes and very decent amount of nonH segments. Though with MTL would be feasible.
Is there a way to get MTL app or program for Lune games ? I feel like we are missing out on a great piece or ART that many people cant understand due to this language barrier. If i knew how to make such a prog i'd do it as fast as possible.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Is there a way to get MTL app or program for Lune games ? I feel like we are missing out on a great piece or ART that many people cant understand due to this language barrier. If i knew how to make such a prog i'd do it as fast as possible.
Try asking here in the

Reactions: IamUstupid
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes