EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Logo1j.jpg

Overview:
You're a man in your thirty's, have worked tirelessly non-stop since you got out of school. On one of your first days off, you get killed by a monster.
You become conscious just long enough to see a strange demon near you doing something unknown to your body.
You wake up on an island that appears to attract only women, with a minor surprise to your own body, all thanks to that demon.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-21
Release Date: 2022-08-21
Developer: Shōn - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Prequel: The Fall Of Shuna
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

7UJTgi.png llbPTz.jpg C-uf4h.jpg 1ef1p6.png 09X84+.jpg gVB9RF.png Lb_CSe.jpg Q33ngV.jpg VAI-ig.jpg Crest of Lust.jpg GirlLineUpSwimSuit.png Logo1.jpg IrhaalCard.jpg Logo1j.jpg 24.jpg 97.jpg 18.jpg 38.jpg 70.jpg 17.jpg 73.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
You know you're in for a ride when the first sentence you read already has a typo

Also, you need to be more specific on what the "Transformation" tag is for, since this site for some reason doesn't want to, just to clarify this for people looking in the future

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
You have probably not put any rules in, as to when the scenes can happen. First i get introduced to the elf, then i get out and got by chance to the bar, where i find the elf and then neko, whom i don't know for now, but we both act as we know each other, then i got out to the pool and there the elf "attacks" me and i actz as if this is not the first time. When i go sleep, got out and speak with the elf, got introduced to neko, who now act shy and run from me, the lef then takes me to the pool when she "attacks" me for the first time.
Seeing this, i suppose that the first scene, should have been the one i did have as the last, and the other ones shouldn't activate before it.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes