Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Can you avoid Futa or Trans? It would be nice to indicate that than I will check it out. If not I am not interested but really I should never have to ask that it should be in description.
Futa/trans protagonist tag with no other protagonist tags. Description says that you wake up on an island of all women (presumably as a woman) with a "surprise" on your own body. Obviously futa/trans is not avoidable. It's clear in the tags, it's clear in the description. Did you check either before posting?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know you're in for a ride when the first sentence you read already has a typo

Also, you need to be more specific on what the "Transformation" tag is for, since this site for some reason doesn't want to, just to clarify this for people looking in the future
It does clarify it if you use a bit of common sense.

You wake up on an island that appears to attract only women, with a minor surprise to your own body, all thanks to that demon.
Use that...

futa/trans protagonist
With that....

Pretty obvious what the transformation is.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Futa/trans protagonist tag with no other protagonist tags. Description says that you wake up on an island of all women (presumably as a woman) with a "surprise" on your own body. Obviously futa/trans is not avoidable. It's clear in the tags, it's clear in the description. Did you check either before posting?
That is not technically clear. You been attacked by a demon so you could be a demon when your told a surprise on your body. It could be anything from a demon. So clearly say Futa is not avoidable.. simple line. So not for me.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is not technically clear. You been attacked by a demon so you could be a demon when your told a surprise on your body. It could be anything from a demon. So clearly say Futa is not avoidable.. simple line. So not for me.
Futa/trans protag tag should give it away on it's own.

You can't avoid the protag .... because that would be you....

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bugs
When you click Neko in the bookcase it kicks you back to the Main Menu

When you turn the corner and in a few other places the screen goes black for a few seconds

Also there does not seem to be an end to the game you just keep repeating the same scenes?

It needs work but, still a fun game ;)

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just wish there were some cute femboys to have fun with as well or even some other Transgenders or Futa. Just spread the love a little more. ;)

• Sad
Reactions: ななにに

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
"engrish" truly isn't that bad and I didn't notice any black screens though I am not aware of if I have seen all of the scenes.
There isn't a definitive end other than a screen saying the stay has ended but check for side content in the bookcase it doesn't say if you have completed all side content or not so that part needs work.
Personally I feel like its too short for a release but we do need more games with a futa protag hopefully this won't disappoint in future updates

Reactions: Oxiton

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Bugs
When you click Neko in the bookcase it kicks you back to the Main Menu

When you turn the corner and in a few other places the screen goes black for a few seconds

Also there does not seem to be an end to the game you just keep repeating the same scenes?

It needs work but, still a fun game ;)
The bookcase has caused a lot of problems im working on fixing it. I have only been working on the game for about 3 weeks so the amount of content is low but more is being added often. ^.^

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
It does clarify it if you use a bit of common sense.
Do you know how broad and inaccurate the "transformation" tag is?

The MC can grow boobs, and extra finger, a dick, change eye color, hair color, grow taller, shrink, become a vampire a werewolf any change to the MC's initial state is considered a "transformation" so putting "Transformation" it isn't easy enough to make a conclusion on what's gonna happen, the more specific you are in the tags, the less you're gonna have to answer this question.

As evidant by the way that every reply is arguing about how inacurate the tags are instead of the story or the game

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

The MC can grow boobs, and extra finger, a dick, change eye color, hair color, grow taller, shrink, become a vampire a werewolf any change to the MC's initial state is considered a "transformation" so putting "Transformation" it isn't easy enough to make a conclusion on what's gonna happen, the more specific you are in the tags, the less you're gonna have to answer this question.

As evidant by the way that every reply is arguing about how inacurate the tags are instead of the story or the game
The tags say transformation and Futa protag if there are other tags that can make it more clear let me know and ill add them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It has the futa/trans protag tag.....

It doesn't really take much common sense to see which way the game is going to go.

Starts as man, ends up on woman island, protags body has been altered, it is tagged for futa protag.....

How much more obvious do they need to be?

From people asking for walkthroughs for kinetic novels to asking if trans stuff is avoidable in a game about a trans guy to this one, where it literally tells people they will be playing a futa protag and they sill stare blankly at their screen. I'm losing hope here.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
If any Tags are missing,Please mention it below.
add three tags first one drugs and second one sex toy and third one rape
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry if it turn into a rant and spelling the elf girl's name and yes it was reference to Bohemian Rhapsody it's an old song but it still rocks

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
add three tags first one drugs and second one sex toy and third one rape
I'm sorry if it turn into a rant and spelling the elf girl's name and yes it was reference to Bohemian Rhapsody it's an old song but it still rocks
I added the tags thank you for suggesting them.

CrossRook

May 26, 2018
I like the idea of the game but it's really hard to read. not that the plot is bad but the misspellings are just so jarring every sentence I can't help but notice. would do well for the dev to run the script by someone else first, please.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
oh wow that was fast and View attachment 1892937 Lilith is saying that and more tags virgin animated loli small ass big ass small tits big tits and maybe pregnancy
keep on doing what you love
At the moment pregnancy is not on the table. I am not going to lie this game is my attempt to learn coding this game is the result of less then 30 days of going at it hence the bugs. The other tags have been added. Thanks for the kind words <3

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes