ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Futa/trans protagonist tag with no other protagonist tags. Description says that you wake up on an island of all women (presumably as a woman) with a "surprise" on your own body. Obviously futa/trans is not avoidable. It's clear in the tags, it's clear in the description. Did you check either before posting?
I feel like they should put futa in the tags, and make it clear they mean the player will be a futa (especially if there is no choice given for that in the game). 'surprise' could mean all sorts of things and is not clear.

It's too bad there is no choice for the player to be whatever they wish, female/male/ or other. Also - futa and trans are not precisely the same thing.... trans could mean that the player has been transformed into a female from a male. Futa is distinctly different from trans imo. One has a cock + other female anatomy bits, the other does not.

definitions of this stuff seems to change every few seconds these days ....

Last edited:

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Is this by any chance a save from a previous version? You can see lilith at night in your save. and the gallery is broken. While making this version of the game i future proofed the "Gallery" and it seems like it also broke lilith :/ ill see if i can make a fix for it.
EDIT: I have found and fixed the issue the revision should be up soon.
Also sorry for the long wait on me replying.
Edit 2: The fix is uploaded
So to answer you, No I did have a file from the previous build that had even worse errors so I started again on the new build just cause it was not that long for now, anyway downloading the fix thanks for getting on top of things,

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I feel like they should put futa in the tags, and make it clear they mean the player will be a futa (especially if there is no choice given for that in the game). 'surprise' could mean all sorts of things and is not clear.

It's too bad there is no choice for the player to be whatever they wish, female/male/ or other. Also - futa and trans are not precisely the same thing.... trans could mean that the player has been transformed into a female from a male. Futa is distinctly different from trans imo. One has a cock + other female anatomy bits, the other does not.

The "futa/trans protagonist" tag is already in the tags. And I don't control the tagging system of F95. Whoever does decided to slap futa and trans together into one tag and isn't changing it anytime soon.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022

In the game you are a man who transforms into a female that also can grow a dick but its not always there. Personally I think Futa/trans are both correct in this game.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
So to answer you, No I did have a file from the previous build that had even worse errors so I started again on the new build just cause it was not that long for now, anyway downloading the fix thanks for getting on top of things,
No problem. I have a bug channel on my discord and i check that more often then here.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
:cry: Not working with JoiPlay on my Android... Port please.
Sorry for the late reply. The way that i record the videos its may not work with android. Ill Look into it more and see if i can make it work

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Sorry for the late reply. The way that i record the videos its may not work with android. Ill Look into it more and see if i can make it work
going by the tags and discerption you would assume the MC was the one having vaginal sex with others. Going by image 8 and the rape post it looks like they are the ones having sex with the MC. Not saying the game sucks because of it "different strokes for deferent folks" But it is not something you would catch easily.

Female or (futa to a degree) I have no problem with it but male to female/futa it is not really my thing even more so if it is non consensual. Anyway it could just be me as I seem to be the only one to bring it up. Was going to say a tip in the overview would have been useful but unless there are more that would benefit from it it would be more trouble then it is worth IMO.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
going by the tags and discerption you would assume the MC was the one having vaginal sex with others. Going by image 8 and the rape post it looks like they are the ones having sex with the MC. Not saying the game sucks because of it "different strokes for deferent folks" But it is not something you would catch easily.

Female or (futa to a degree) I have no problem with it but male to female/futa it is not really my thing even more so if it is non consensual. Anyway it could just be me as I seem to be the only one to bring it up. Was going to say a tip in the overview would have been useful but unless there are more that would benefit from it it would be more trouble then it is worth IMO.
image 8 was made as a custom art and is not apart of the game. Without spoiling anything there is one scene where one of the girls use a dildo on the MC. The rape tag was added by the person who uploaded my game before i could i can see why the added it so i left it(Its just one scene).

I agree different strokes for different folks and I thank you for your comment <3

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
If you have ingame different choices where to go and a linked time mechanic, should that not getting a "sandbox" tag too? :unsure:
Just asking ...

Honestly I would not have downloaded the game with a sandbox tag ... sooo maybe clever move? Or just forgotten to use this tag?... :sneaky: ... who knows

Now where I have the game already downloaded - I can try it
... beside that, interesting chars (after playing 2 ingame days) ... but I can tell right now I dont like sandbox games ... the majority of them have no markers/hints etc which mostly leads to trying to find the next event in otherwise empty (or blocked) rooms/locations ... not a fan ... imo it takes out significant parts of the flow or/and immersion ...

(edit) ... woah hold the phone ... nope --> as male MC being penetrated - it doest not matter that he´s put into a female/futa body - he´s is still a male in mind ... red flag! ... (for me at least^^)
Also CPU goes into overdrive during this animation .... another: nope ... not during a heatwave

Good luck with your project Shon_G ... only 3/10 from my side - you need to correct your missing tags and also improve your english

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
I'm not much of a fan of Futa, but I think I may just give this game a chance when I actually have enough free time to play it.

I like the character designs well enough to at least see if the content of the game is something I might enjoy. There are far too many games where the majority of the female characters have body proportions that do not fit within human norms. Seeing that most of the women in the preview images are small breasted is a refreshing change. Even the one larger breasted woman pictured has believable proportions.

While I have reservations about this game, I'm hoping that it will end being one that I enjoy. Now I just need to find the time to actually download and play the game.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
image 8 was made as a custom art and is not apart of the game. Without spoiling anything there is one scene where one of the girls use a dildo on the MC. The rape tag was added by the person who uploaded my game before i could i can see why the added it so i left it(Its just one scene).

I agree different strokes for different folks and I thank you for your comment <3
Funny thing was a little after posting I decided to give it a try. Thing is depending on how things playout some things are easier to overlook then others. Either I would like the game or not, but I've been surprised both ways with games I thought I wouldn't or would like.

The problem I ran into was I couldn't navigate the world. Animations and such ran fine on my PC, but the main areas you navigate ran at a snails pace for me. It made it difficult if not sometimes impossible to navigate the world. The prompts to show where was clickable wouldn't even show unless I left the moues on them for a few seconds. First time I've run into this problem on a ren'py game.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
If you have ingame different choices where to go and a linked time mechanic, should that not getting a "sandbox" tag too? :unsure:
Just asking ...

Honestly I would not have downloaded the game with a sandbox tag ... sooo maybe clever move? Or just forgotten to use this tag?... :sneaky: ... who knows

Now where I have the game already downloaded - I can try it
... beside that, interesting chars (after playing 2 ingame days) ... but I can tell right now I dont like sandbox games ... the majority of them have no markers/hints etc which mostly leads to trying to find the next event in otherwise empty (or blocked) rooms/locations ... not a fan ... imo it takes out significant parts of the flow or/and immersion ...

(edit) ... woah hold the phone ... nope --> as male MC being penetrated - it doest not matter that he´s put into a female/futa body - he´s is still a male in mind ... red flag! ... (for me at least^^)
Also CPU goes into overdrive during this animation .... another: nope ... not during a heatwave

Good luck with your project Shon_G ... only 3/10 from my side - you need to correct your missing tags and also improve your english
I agree with the whole sandbox not having any markers thing. Im using this game to learn how to code and having a system that will point you towards where to go for each girl is a goal i have. I want to thank you for taking your time to not only play the game but leaving a comment <3
(edit) I added the sandbox tag

Last edited:
Reactions: PPLayer

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
I'm not much of a fan of Futa, but I think I may just give this game a chance when I actually have enough free time to play it.

I like the character designs well enough to at least see if the content of the game is something I might enjoy. There are far too many games where the majority of the female characters have body proportions that do not fit within human norms. Seeing that most of the women in the preview images are small breasted is a refreshing change. Even the one larger breasted woman pictured has believable proportions.

While I have reservations about this game, I'm hoping that it will end being one that I enjoy. Now I just need to find the time to actually download and play the game.
I personally hate it when girls have Boobs that are bigger then there body so i designed the girls around that.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Funny thing was a little after posting I decided to give it a try. Thing is depending on how things playout some things are easier to overlook then others. Either I would like the game or not, but I've been surprised both ways with games I thought I wouldn't or would like.

The problem I ran into was I couldn't navigate the world. Animations and such ran fine on my PC, but the main areas you navigate ran at a snails pace for me. It made it difficult if not sometimes impossible to navigate the world. The prompts to show where was clickable wouldn't even show unless I left the moues on them for a few seconds. First time I've run into this problem on a ren'py game.
Could you tell me if you are running the game on windows or Mac? I will say im trying to find a way that will show you where you can click without it breaking immersion

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Could you tell me if you are running the game on windows or Mac? I will say im trying to find a way that will show you where you can click without it breaking immersion
windows 10 got stuck in the bathroom for quite a while XD had way to many baths, now I think my character shines.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I agree with the whole sandbox not having any markers thing. Im using this game to learn how to code and having a system that will point you towards where to go for each girl is a goal i have. I want to thank you for taking your time to not only play the game but leaving a comment <3
(edit) I added the sandbox tag
For your first try you are already on the right way. We all here have seen worse first attempts ;)
The will to improve is an important step (if not the most important) on the way to get better - I´m sure you gonna do fine^^

As for the minor detail with the sandbox markers - just as a thought - maybe visible markers (like arrows on the ground) which points to doors or directions (like the small character pictures for girl events - easy to spot) ... instead of invisible spaces which you have to search for ... those markers/arrows could also be colored or altered to show there is an event/scene ... for example grayed out arrow for an empty room/location and colored arrows for "populated" locations.

Map.jpg

I know, arrows are not really helpful with the immersion either ^^ You could also highlight the frame of your existing locations pictures - for example a faint shimmer around the door frame - this could also be differently colored - grey for empty and a color of your choice for "usable" locations.

Map_b.jpg

All in all just something a player can see that there is something different and maybe worth clicking and discovering ...
However those are just some thoughts ...

Keep up your mindset to learn and improve yourself. It´s respectable and worthy (y):cool:
I wish the best for you & your project
(and maybe try to get an native english speaker to proof-read your dialogues - even I as an non native could see a lot of mistakes & sometimes missing words ;) )

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes