Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
For your first try you are already on the right way. We all here have seen worse first attempts ;)
Trying to improve is an important step (if not the most important) on the way to get better - I´m sure you gonna do fine^^

As for the minor detail with the sandbox markers - just as a thought - maybe visible markers (like arrows on the ground) which points to doors or directions (like the small character pictures for girl events - easy to spot) ... instead of invisible spaces which you have to search for ... those markers/arrows could also be colored or altered to show there is an event/scene ... for example grayed out arrow for an empty room/location and colored arrows for "populated" locations.

View attachment 1939902

I know, arrows are not really helpful with the immersion either ^^ You could also highlight the frame of your existing locations pictures - for example a faint shimmer around the door frame - the could also be differently colored - grey for empty and a color of your choice for "usable" locations.

View attachment 1939903

All in all just something a player can see that there is something different and maybe worth clicking and discovering ...
However those are just some thoughts ...

Keep up your mindset to learn and improve yourself. It´s respectable and worthy (y):cool:
I wish the best for you & your project
(and maybe try to get an native english speaker to proof-read your dialogues - I as an non native could see a lot of mistakes & sometimes missing words ;) )
I'm personally not a huge fan of arrows. but I really like the door boarder idea. I may just steal that. I have switched to using Grammarly to help me with my spelling so it should be a lot better in the coming updates. Thank you so much for the feedback <3
(Edit) I think i found a way to use arrows in a way that looks good.

Last edited:

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Models are nice but it's clear English is not the dev's first language... There's grammar mistakes on almost every line on dialogue. Would be nice to have an editor go through it. The sandbox portion also isn't well implemented either.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Models are nice but it's clear English is not the dev's first language... There's grammar mistakes on almost every line on dialogue. Would be nice to have an editor go through it. The sandbox portion also isn't well implemented either.
I'm glad you like the models i put a lot of work into them and i'm quite proud on how they turned out. The sandbox will be expanded on in the future, I have multiple areas I plan on adding with a weekday system were each girl will have a weekly routine as to where they will be. Getting something like a editor is not quite in the books i have started using Grammerly so it should get better in the coming updates.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
can we get a more in depth changelog? like who gets new scenes in this update (or future updates) and how many scenes are added, the current format for the changelog doesn't give much to go off of

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
can we get a more in depth changelog? like who gets new scenes in this update (or future updates) and how many scenes are added, the current format for the changelog doesn't give much to go off of
Ill fix that real quick. I am working on a small icon to go next to the girl that has the new event. But until then ill put what girl has the new event. I am Currently Doing 1 Story Scene and 1 pool scene per update.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
curently, there's little content due to it being the early stage of the game, the lack of hint system or a walkthrough make the game a bit rough, some inconsistency happen depending on which character you focus on but neko story already have quite a few problems (mostly confusing wording in the semen fountain scene when speacking with lilith but aslo a couple other in the sfw scene with her) i'd suggest either dev play the game while not folowing the plan he made so he could see what i'm speacking about or find one or two players to test play the game and report those minor inconsistency, by the way the pool scenes are a sea of inconsistency T_T you can spend a romantic evening with neko before she even start talking normaly to you, "run" from lilith then explain what rough (?) sex is (at least the text say it's rough, it felt a bit too cute to look rough for me but mc was a virgin so i guess it could look rough to him^^) before knowing her name and i forgot what felt wrong with the elf but it had something too, on those pool scene problem, i'd suggest forbiding mc to interact with them there before reaching a certain point of the story for now then add a couple "rejection" or massive tsundere act later (irl) so the player can't be spoiled and no inconsistency show itself ^^ (neko could reject mc presence and either throw him a bucket or jump the wall and escape to run from the scent ^^ before the player progress her story and lilith could stalk mc it seem fiting ><)
aslo some change should be made to the pace of the story (at least that's my view on it) mc jump the gun and go berserk on lilith far too fast i think, but streching the progress on the pace of her story and having her "prank half-yandere stalk him/her" for a couple day (stealing underwear and snifing it as discretly as a ninja pirate with a wooden leg and some rhum in her belly seem a good idea to have mc run after her while shooting to build the "stalking" and "anger") any thing that a teenager discovering sex and socialy (and probably moraly too) akward would do, would give a reason for mc to be angered by the savior of his life and the person that gave him the key to paradise :X as of now, mc look to me like an ungratefull unstable anger prone childish prick ... and i don't think it was what the dev was going for ><
for the elf, i think minor change could bring out the character to another lvl, something like heart shaped pupil while watching mc would show her openness if put from time to time, while her inner though about drinking the mc's juice for breackfast was leaking for exemple could even happen during the intro where she would try her hardest to look like the "serious and reliable onee-san type" but giving hint of being far from it (pretty sure it was part of the idea behind her character but did not go through much)
mc vs neko ... the start of the game could probably have more of her running away to build her shy cat persona (she go from running to clinging in two scene .... welll cat Are whimsical but still it feel to me that it could be interesting and probably what the dev thought about at the beginning) streching her story by some running away and runin with lilith could give a good reason for her turning from scaredy cat to clingy cat (liith stealing underwear and losing it on neko face look like a funny way to switch the shy cat to heat mode

those are just suggestions, but i think story would feel less clunky that way, i understand that early release should have something to hook players, but maybe streching it to have something other than fuckdoll that mysteriously apear for a scene and have nothing else to them is a waste, aslo putting more in the intro while making it less sanbox and more vn (while taking an advantage to show the city and a general idea of how the game work before release the payer in the wild wild sandbox would make player less ranty :D

after that shitwall of text that probably look like me saying shit about the game, i want the dev and any one reading it to understand that the game felt fun interesting to me and i'll wait for future update and just though i had idea that could be usefull ^^

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
curently, there's little content due to it being the early stage of the game, the lack of hint system or a walkthrough make the game a bit rough, some inconsistency happen depending on which character you focus on but neko story already have quite a few problems (mostly confusing wording in the semen fountain scene when speacking with lilith but aslo a couple other in the sfw scene with her) i'd suggest either dev play the game while not folowing the plan he made so he could see what i'm speacking about or find one or two players to test play the game and report those minor inconsistency, by the way the pool scenes are a sea of inconsistency T_T you can spend a romantic evening with neko before she even start talking normaly to you, "run" from lilith then explain what rough (?) sex is (at least the text say it's rough, it felt a bit too cute to look rough for me but mc was a virgin so i guess it could look rough to him^^) before knowing her name and i forgot what felt wrong with the elf but it had something too, on those pool scene problem, i'd suggest forbiding mc to interact with them there before reaching a certain point of the story for now then add a couple "rejection" or massive tsundere act later (irl) so the player can't be spoiled and no inconsistency show itself ^^ (neko could reject mc presence and either throw him a bucket or jump the wall and escape to run from the scent ^^ before the player progress her story and lilith could stalk mc it seem fiting ><)
aslo some change should be made to the pace of the story (at least that's my view on it) mc jump the gun and go berserk on lilith far too fast i think, but streching the progress on the pace of her story and having her "prank half-yandere stalk him/her" for a couple day (stealing underwear and snifing it as discretly as a ninja pirate with a wooden leg and some rhum in her belly seem a good idea to have mc run after her while shooting to build the "stalking" and "anger") any thing that a teenager discovering sex and socialy (and probably moraly too) akward would do, would give a reason for mc to be angered by the savior of his life and the person that gave him the key to paradise :X as of now, mc look to me like an ungratefull unstable anger prone childish prick ... and i don't think it was what the dev was going for ><
for the elf, i think minor change could bring out the character to another lvl, something like heart shaped pupil while watching mc would show her openness if put from time to time, while her inner though about drinking the mc's juice for breackfast was leaking for exemple could even happen during the intro where she would try her hardest to look like the "serious and reliable onee-san type" but giving hint of being far from it (pretty sure it was part of the idea behind her character but did not go through much)
mc vs neko ... the start of the game could probably have more of her running away to build her shy cat persona (she go from running to clinging in two scene .... welll cat Are whimsical but still it feel to me that it could be interesting and probably what the dev thought about at the beginning) streching her story by some running away and runin with lilith could give a good reason for her turning from scaredy cat to clingy cat (liith stealing underwear and losing it on neko face look like a funny way to switch the shy cat to heat mode

those are just suggestions, but i think story would feel less clunky that way, i understand that early release should have something to hook players, but maybe streching it to have something other than fuckdoll that mysteriously apear for a scene and have nothing else to them is a waste, aslo putting more in the intro while making it less sanbox and more vn (while taking an advantage to show the city and a general idea of how the game work before release the payer in the wild wild sandbox would make player less ranty :D

after that shitwall of text that probably look like me saying shit about the game, i want the dev and any one reading it to understand that the game felt fun interesting to me and i'll wait for future update and just though i had idea that could be usefull ^^
First i would like to say thank you for taking the time to write this all out. I wont be commenting on everything but what i do comment on i hope will answer most things.
First: I am currently looking into making/Implementing a icon that shows where a event is and even farther down the line i plan on adding a map system when i have more areas you can go to.
Second: This is the first time i have really coded anything so there are a lot of things i want to do i just don't know how to do yet but once i do i will be going back and adding what i wanted/Updateing the Renders to look better.
Third: The pool was not working as i wanted and jerry rigged it to work but did not add any rules so in the next update it will be fixed to have the events pop up when they are supposed too.
Finaly: With the MC seeming anger prone. That is just bad writing on my part, For me i intended it to come across as the MC seeing the person that has been toying with there life(Lillith is the first person the MC see's before coming to the island and then she shows up later and flees later on) So thats why she just attacks her the moment she sees her.

I hope this did not come across as rude in anyway and im truly grateful for your input and will be working to fix a lot the other things you have pointed out.

Reactions: ben akeba

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hero:
7UJTgi.png

This is the body that your soul gets reincarnated into
The closer i look the more it looks like a pussy...and i see the lesbian tag...but also the transformation tag...so i need to ask why its tagged with futa protagonist...because i would play it right away if i can control/avoid growing a magic dick...

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
The closer i look the more it looks like a pussy...and i see the lesbian tag...but also the transformation tag...so i need to ask why its tagged with futa protagonist...because i would play it right away if i can control/avoid growing a magic dick...
You can not avoid having/Growing a magic dick I am having a hard time making a good photo for that section but once i do it will be updated.

• Sad
Reactions: Virulenz

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Have you played a previous version? Is there a error code? Let me know so i can help you.
Thanks and no I didn't played any older version and there's no error it just don't "load" look at this. i also don't had any problems with renpy games.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
It does clarify it if you use a bit of common sense.

Use that...

With that....

Pretty obvious what the transformation is.
and there is also mention of demon girl, so maybe you could turn into a demon or stuff like that
transformations arn't mutually exclusive you know ....

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and there is also mention of demon girl, so maybe you could turn into a demon or stuff like that
transformations arn't mutually exclusive you know ....
I swear it's like some of you ignore the whole "futa/trans protagonist" tag just to try and be contrary.

So if the protagonist starts as a man and the tag is futa/trans protagonist then please, pray tell, what do you think he's going to transform into, a fucking jellyfish?

I mourn the death of common sense on a daily basis.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
I swear it's like some of you ignore the whole "futa/trans protagonist" tag just to try and be contrary.

So if the protagonist starts as a man and the tag is futa/trans protagonist then please, pray tell, what do you think he's going to transform into, a fucking jellyfish?

I mourn the death of common sense on a daily basis.
like my teacher told me years ago common sense died a longtime ago

Reactions: blaze6909
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes