Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
You have probably not put any rules in, as to when the scenes can happen. First i get introduced to the elf, then i get out and got by chance to the bar, where i find the elf and then neko, whom i don't know for now, but we both act as we know each other, then i got out to the pool and there the elf "attacks" me and i actz as if this is not the first time. When i go sleep, got out and speak with the elf, got introduced to neko, who now act shy and run from me, the lef then takes me to the pool when she "attacks" me for the first time.
Seeing this, i suppose that the first scene, should have been the one i did have as the last, and the other ones shouldn't activate before it.
Thank you for pointing this out. I fixed it and it will come out in the next update

Reactions: Basket Case

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
"engrish" truly isn't that bad and I didn't notice any black screens though I am not aware of if I have seen all of the scenes.
There isn't a definitive end other than a screen saying the stay has ended but check for side content in the bookcase it doesn't say if you have completed all side content or not so that part needs work.
Personally I feel like its too short for a release but we do need more games with a futa protag hopefully this won't disappoint in future updates
I agree that the game is too short but i am updating it almost every week so new content is always coming. I only released it to get feedback and suggestions on features to add to the game. I only added the gallery because it was suggested in my discord I really doubt i would of thought of adding it otherwise.

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
I agree that the game is too short but i am updating it almost every week so new content is always coming. I only released it to get feedback and suggestions on features to add to the game. I only added the gallery because it was suggested in my discord I really doubt i would of thought of adding it otherwise.
Personally I feel like a gallery should always be in a game. My biggest suggestion though is to add some kind of event tracker just to make it easier to see if we have seen every scene available yet or not.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Personally I feel like a gallery should always be in a game. My biggest suggestion though is to add some kind of event tracker just to make it easier to see if we have seen every scene available yet or not.
In the upcoming update if you click on the gallery it will tell you how many Non Repeatable scenes there are and how many you have seen per char. It's quite a crap way of doing it but once I find a better way of doing it ill change it. Also with the repeatable events when talking to the girl there will be a grayed-out button while talking to them to indicate there is a missing scene.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
oh wow that was fast and View attachment 1892937 Lilith is saying that and more tags virgin animated loli small ass big ass small tits big tits and maybe pregnancy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
keep on doing what you love
Shon_G Small breasts alone don't make someone a loli. Neither character is below 18 (or racial equivalent), neither behaves like a child, and there's no indication they aren't already fully developed physically. Putting the loli tag on there just because a couple characters have B cups instead of DDs is going to mislead people looking for, or excluding, that tag.

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Shon_G Small breasts alone don't make someone a loli. Neither character is below 18 (or racial equivalent), neither behaves like a child, and there's no indication they aren't already fully developed physically. Putting the loli tag on there just because a couple characters have B cups instead of DDs is going to mislead people looking for, or excluding, that tag.
Thats true thank you for the imput <3 There really should be a small breast tag

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
there's two versions of loli and first one that are actually little girl and second one that actually are adult woman that only look like a little girl and on this site they have games loli tag with a woman only look like a little girl but it's also have games with loli tag with a little girl and should be a legal age loli tag not just a loli tag and this is only my opinion on this matter and if you disagree with me I will respect it I believe in everyone the right to be have their own opinion and shon G you can't make everyone happy because everyone has their own opinion but since it's your game only opinion that truly matters is yours and in other words whatever you're into simply romantic or something more kinky or dark and twisted don't be afraid to add what you like to you're game and any tags that you would like and good luck

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
one that actually are adult woman that only look like a little girl
This is called a loli baba. Typically they're some form of immortal (eg vampire) who stopped aging while still a child, or some other species that looks young permanently. As I said in my post, small breasts alone don't make someone a loli. Neither the demon nor catgirl look like children. They've got a decent handful for breasts and their hips are very wide relative to the rest of their frame aka birthing hips.

For an example of a loli baba look at Kizuna from Rising of the Shield Hero and Loux Krystas from Dawn of the Witch. Both are from the Spring season of this year. Kizuna is an 18 year old human girl. Despite her age she has no noticeable hips and her chest is almost completely flat. Loux is a witch who formed a magic contract and thus hasn't aged in ~300 years. She too has no noticeable hips and her chest is almost completely flat. Both girls look like children who have only just entered puberty despite being far too old for that. Can you honestly look at any of the girls in this game and say they look like children?

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Ok so I've done 2/2 events with the elf and cat, got passed the drunk cat scene and told lilith to come back the next afternoon and nother is happening after that just repeatables, feels like im missing something but I've moused over everything and nothing new is clickable.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
This is called a loli baba. Typically they're some form of immortal (eg vampire) who stopped aging while still a child, or some other species that looks young permanently. As I said in my post, small breasts alone don't make someone a loli. Neither the demon nor catgirl look like children. They've got a decent handful for breasts and their hips are very wide relative to the rest of their frame aka birthing hips.

For an example of a loli baba look at Kizuna from Rising of the Shield Hero and Loux Krystas from Dawn of the Witch. Both are from the Spring season of this year. Kizuna is an 18 year old human girl. Despite her age she has no noticeable hips and her chest is almost completely flat. Loux is a witch who formed a magic contract and thus hasn't aged in ~300 years. She too has no noticeable hips and her chest is almost completely flat. Both girls look like children who have only just entered puberty despite being far too old for that. Can you honestly look at any of the girls in this game and say they look like children?
can we agree on we have different point of view on this subject

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
can we agree on we have different point of view on this subject
I can agree you have the wrong point of view on this subject. Saying anyone with small tits is a loli, is like saying shemales are futas. It completely ignores the meaning of the term which ruins its value as a fetish tag.

Reactions: silvir

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Ok so I've done 2/2 events with the elf and cat, got passed the drunk cat scene and told lilith to come back the next afternoon and nother is happening after that just repeatables, feels like im missing something but I've moused over everything and nothing new is clickable.
Go to sleep at night. It is a random chance (75% chance) of starting the next event.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I can agree you have the wrong point of view on this subject. Saying anyone with small tits is a loli, is like saying shemales are futas. It completely ignores the meaning of the term which ruins its value as a fetish tag.
sorry didn't mean in that way and I don't think anyone with small tits should be called a loli and I should have been more clear I find the loli genre adorable and I've been looking similar genre to loli and more on the slightly mature still be older than they look than I found this game I see Lilith then I said to myself she's adorable and she's look to be in early teens not like a little girl then I thought finally someone made mature looking loli and maybe in my excitement I kind of jumped the gun asking to add the loli tag before I found out more about the characters so it's my bad and maybe next time we can talk about furries lol :LOL:

Shon_G

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
yeah nothing is happening i just did like 30 nights with nothing triggering. attaching my save file idk what is wrong here.
Is this by any chance a save from a previous version? You can see lilith at night in your save. and the gallery is broken. While making this version of the game i future proofed the "Gallery" and it seems like it also broke lilith :/ ill see if i can make a fix for it.
EDIT: I have found and fixed the issue the revision should be up soon.
Also sorry for the long wait on me replying.
Edit 2: The fix is uploaded

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes