VN Others The Cruise - Part 4 [v1.0.0] [ArniiGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
THis CHEAT ...does not seem to work " To guarantee you play all scenes see use the cheat code: Type 'friends' on the menu screen to maximize your relationships. This will unlock all scenes. "
It should do. To know for certain, when you type friends, a message will appear saying ‘friends with benefits’ in green text on the menu screen.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
It should do. To know for certain, when you type friends, a message will appear saying ‘friends with benefits’ in green text on the menu screen.
nope ...does not do it for me ? Isthere a special place to type "friends" on themenue screen ?..... or anywhere

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think it worked... She now has "9" in girlfriend , slut, partygirl . I did it a the start screen not inside the menu. It did not ask me for benifits ?

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, that sounds like that works. Possible that the green text wasn’t used in this game (I can’t remember if I made that improvement for the saving sister games).

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, that sounds like that works. Possible that the green text wasn’t used in this game (I can’t remember if I made that improvement for the saving sister games).
Thank you for the help... Love the game !

Reactions: arnii

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
I've found the issue. Some resources are still being pulled from weblinks rather than local paths. I will publish an update soon.
Hello, can you please give me the update?
Because I'm stuck too and cant play it.
Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes