VN Others The Cruise - Part 4 [v1.0.0] [ArniiGames]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
ep4.png
Overview:
The final explosive episode of The Cruise sees takes place on the Island mansion were the end-of-cruise party is taking place. How will it end?

The final episode has 3 possible endings, all based on the choices that Penny makes in the game. There is also a scene which will be locked if you don’t solve the safe combination puzzle.

Each ending is based on a score, the highest score will win. If the scores are tied, a random selection will be made between the tied scores. Use the menu on the top left to see how you are scoring for each of the endings?​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-01
Release Date: 2021-03-06
Developer: ArniiGames - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English, French
Other Games: Saving Sister: Part 1 The Cruise: Part 1 The Cruise: Part 2 The Cruise Part 3
Length: 35-45 mins to complete
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Thank you Marco6661 for all the help

69--007.png finaalle.png helen-fkii003.png party3.png safe011.png FACC004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is this like the Love Boat with an X Rating
1638398154614.png

Looks playable, I'll try this Dinggy out:giggle:

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I’m thinking of moving away from doing episodes from the next game. But as these were all originally published as browser games in episode format I have released them here in the same form.
The browser game has any difference with the downloaded file? If not, why don't you put the online link ?

Also, renpy games can be played online too, this website does it . They use this method Although, I think renpy engine has the option now incorporated, you should do the research.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
It's a hard one to appreciate. LOP style mini sex-games mechanics drag the already set-pacing down. No options for sound; making it quite a loud experience.

The engine style, i kind of liked, forcing me to follow the story and characters.

Found myself conflicted. Creative decisions i liked, and/or see potential to improve. While others, leave me thinking wtf, why would you add that mechanic to this?!

Part 3 has three sex scenes in a row. Not only are they slow and unable to skip, but add in the jiggle of the mouse mini-game..

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
Stuck on the load screen. I played one of the other ones (related games) and that seemed to work.
Strange, played it through on my machine without issue. Which file storage link did you use?

You can also play the game at

arnii

Massive Member
Game Developer
Feb 23, 2020
I just dled from each of those links, same problem/error. Idk maybe it's on my end. Win10 fully updated btw. Is there a way I can run it from a browser?

PS- enjoyed the other cruise game I dled, well apart from the transitions and shit. Consider porting to renpy?
Game is available on

Building and improving my own game engine is a big reason why I do this. Renpy is great, but I know if I keep improving my game engine I’ll be able to create exactly the game I want to make. I will get there one day.

Reactions: einmemory

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
THis CHEAT ...does not seem to work " To guarantee you play all scenes see use the cheat code: Type 'friends' on the menu screen to maximize your relationships. This will unlock all scenes. "

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes