GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
That's part of it, but even with default, you still end up with ch4_threesome = True every time for the reasons mentioned in my previous post.
I think it wouldn't be an issue if they were properly defined (or rather defaulted) in ch5/arc1. In your script, you set it to false, which is correct, but to make it work as intended, the variables need to be set before ARC2_STATS_SETUP.

Jan 4, 2019
I think it wouldn't be an issue if they were properly defined (or rather defaulted) in ch5/arc1. In your script, you set it to false, which is correct, but to make it work as intended, the variables need to be set before ARC2_STATS_SETUP.
Yeah, that's just a temporary fix until the next update.

Reactions: GrumpyGranny

jrock90

Jan 19, 2019
Any updates on this project? Was happy with the recent update and curious to see where it goes!

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hi GrumpyGranny

I saw this message on another thread (The Singer, look at my signature - last page): the developer mentioned that he just had found out about this option for DAZ engine, which is called Denoiser (and here is the link to his message on Patreon site - )

According to the developer - it is five times faster to render images (and better quality) and he said:
I made 3 animations in just 1 day (180 images from 60 frames). 30-hour workload reduced to 6 hours.

I hope it would be helpful to you to quickly add those additional renders that you mentioned on your Patreon message (if you don't know about this option).

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Hi GrumpyGranny

I saw this message on another thread (The Singer, look at my signature - last page): the developer mentioned that he just had found out about this option for DAZ engine, which is called Denoiser (and here is the link to his message on Patreon site - )

According to the developer - it is five times faster to render images (and better quality) and he said:
I made 3 animations in just 1 day (180 images from 60 frames). 30-hour workload reduced to 6 hours.

I hope it would be helpful to you to quickly add those additional renders that you mentioned on your Patreon message (if you don't know about this option).
Hey, thanks for heads up. I do use denoiser for a quite some time now. It's a great way to speed up renders and, well, denoise, but you still need to set up the scenes (environment, light, characters, poses, camera etc.), which is the part that takes most time. And animations not only take more time to render but also require more effort.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Hi GrumpyGranny

Just to be pedantic, the denoiser doesnt make renders faster per se, it just allows you to stop them at lower convergences without losing as much quality. I guess that's the same as faster :LOL:, but it's not analogous to things like putting in hdris and hiding roofs where daz will rip through renders in minutes.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Just to be pedantic, the denoiser doesnt make renders faster per se, it just allows you to stop them at lower convergences without losing as much quality. I guess that's the same as faster :LOL:, but it's not analogous to things like putting in hdris and hiding roofs where daz will rip through renders in minutes.
I personally don't know anything about DAZ (or game developement), but I saw this advice on another thread and posted it here - just trying to help as much as I can. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

GrumpyGranny

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Game looks very promising from the start although I already have an issue. I cannot get Emily codex page:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: Another bug is variable ch4_threesome which is false at the end of CH5 but true after starting CH6
Thanks for the report, both issues are fixed in the new chapter.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
While I enjoy the story of this VN, a lil disappointed in the content. The previous chapters had a lot more sexual content then we are seeing now.

Instead of progressing the dev is pulling back the reigns big time the last two chapters.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
While I enjoy the story of this VN, a lil disappointed in the content. The previous chapters had a lot more sexual content then we are seeing now.

Instead of progressing the dev is pulling back the reigns big time the last two chapters.
Which to me is both good and bad... bad because it's less overall sex scenes, good because it steers the game away from the dime-a-dozen femprotag slut-em-up it was turning into a few prior updates ago.

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Which to me is both good and bad... bad because it's less overall sex scenes, good because it steers the game away from the dime-a-dozen femprotag slut-em-up it was turning into a few prior updates ago.

I guess, but not really here for PG-13 content. This has the hot fmc a good story and used to have a good slut progression, all three elements in one story, which is rare. Now it's back tracking....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.30 star(s) 19 Votes