GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I guess, but not really here for PG-13 content. This has the hot fmc a good story and used to have a good slut progression, all three elements in one story, which is rare. Now it's back tracking....
I haven't played any update since dev made the decision to make it an anime and then backtracked on that once he realized how retarded that decision was. But, I think the progression was pretty solid in the previous updates. As long as we don't get to the point where a new dick enters the scene every update and she has the option to continue with the current dicks present, I think we'd be fine. The story itself is not interesting enough (my opinion, of course), to not have sex scenes every update.

Reactions: Ragnar

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
The story clearly is going somewhere - the dream things with some sort of occult voice talking to her, and Alice sneezing when she enters a church suggest sex/occult links. But changing settings means setting up more characters

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
I haven't played any update since dev made the decision to make it an anime and then backtracked on that once he realized how retarded that decision was. But, I think the progression was pretty solid in the previous updates. As long as we don't get to the point where a new dick enters the scene every update and she has the option to continue with the current dicks present, I think we'd be fine. The story itself is not interesting enough (my opinion, of course), to not have sex scenes every update.
We got to see her tits and ass, with panties on is all. Does that count as a sex scene?

And some random girl got split roasted.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I guess, but not really here for PG-13 content. This has the hot fmc a good story and used to have a good slut progression, all three elements in one story, which is rare. Now it's back tracking....
IMO it all depends on whether one is playing this as a typical femprotag game or a multi-protag story-based narrative. In the early versions it was more of the latter, in the later versions it leaned in much harder to the former, so I'm not really clear on where it's headed.

Reactions: Frankbob

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I have no idea how to jump from chapter 5 to chapter 6. When I launch chapter 6 I get the following error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help would be appreciated.

Bibikalo

Jun 5, 2021
is there some kind of normal walkthrough in the form of a file or something like that? even with this mod, I lose at the very beginning, and I can't get past the church robbery scene. Maybe someone has a save or something that will help me go further?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Cure for Madness [Ch. 7] [GrumpyGranny]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I've got mixed feeling about this game. I cannot say it is bad but somehow I don't find it enjoyable either... I'm also not sure if some characters (especially Alice and David) are annoying to me because they are written so badly or because they are written so well.

I see this title as slow burn (not saying this is bad thing) mainly focused on the story where adult content is there just to be seen as AVN. Dialogues are predictable (if not story related) with repeatable theme (Alice is hot chick, everyone wants to bang her, she is always annoyed because of that no matter if she is slut or not). David is cuck being so insecure that his constant accusations and suspicions on my faithful path were making me want to cheat on him. If they suppose to be like that (as annoying and unlogical as real people) then good job, yet not exactly enjoyable experience for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Echoing my earlier posts - I'd wager this update continues the same reaction theme; fans of primary fem protagonist games won't like it as much, fans of multi-protag setups will appreciate the story progression.

I admire the amount of work he put in tracking all the variations and conditioning the David conversations as such. I'm a little surprised as others there weren't more sex scenes in the update - even the one with the bf was kinda a tease without much fanfare.

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
The first half of the game was fire ,1-5, but this latest update and the last were str8 dog shit. The chic banged the guy after the card game and made out with the one dudes wife. She fucke his best friend a few times. But now it's like she never even heard of sex.

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes