• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Who do you like more?

• White Sister

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • Rose

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • Bloody Girl

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Maria

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Molly

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Sister Magdalena

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Hippie girl

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SikerDev

Feb 15, 2023
>I told them I wouldn't do something
>alright, just flag something else as what you said you aren't going to do!
That sounds even worst, and to be honest sound like back peddling since you literally said

Now to me, this doesn't sound like just "sexual stuff not involving MC", because that implies sharing or swinging. You said "horrible shit" in reference to NTR. So which one is it? their are plans and ideas floating that fall under the subject of ntr like you said in your first post? Or are you back peddling now and only resolved to do swinging content?

Either way, the math isn't really adding up here.
>I told them I wouldn't do something
>alright, just flag something else as what you said you aren't going to do!
That sounds even worst, and to be honest sound like back peddling since you literally said

2. We were discussing how to introduce sources of drama to the story, and having horrible shit happen to one or more LI's is one of those ways.

Now to me, this doesn't sound like just "sexual stuff not involving MC", because that implies sharing or swinging. You said "horrible shit" in reference to NTR. So which one is it? their are plans and ideas floating that fall under the subject of ntr like you said in your first post? Or are you back peddling now and only resolved to do swinging content?

Either way, the math isn't really adding up here.
First off, I didn't know LustFight had communicated to his existing fanbase that there would never be any content of a particular kind. I was simply not made aware of any previous contracts, signed in blood or otherwise.

We discussed a story element, we both liked it. But then somebody posited that it could be interpreted as NTR if they use the common, but wrong, definition. Since we want to manage expectations we figured we'd get ahead of things and flag for it.

It turns out that was fucking majorly retarded and cost LF and this project some supporters. The tag has been removed. It will never return. And we will use the proper NTR definition going forward when discussing it.

Second. WTF is NTR anyway? If we go by the proper definition of ntr (Cheating/unfaithfullness) then that was never on the table, ever. This is not backpedalling it's the plain simple truth.

Now if you want to be the judge of whether what we had planned is or isn't NTR (even though I'm clearly stating that under the proper NTR definition it very clearly isn't) then I would need to tell you exactly what we had in mind. And I'm sorry but I absolutely hate trying to write a story that's been spoiled, so I'm not going to. You'll either have to trust me, or wait and see until it's been implemented, or I'll tell you what it was after the idea has been cut. It's not so major that we can't do without anyway. We'll continue to listen to people's concerns before arriving at a decision.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
First off, I didn't know LustFight had communicated to his existing fanbase that there would never be any content of a particular kind. I was simply not made aware of any previous contracts, signed in blood or otherwise.

We discussed a story element, we both liked it. But then somebody posited that it could be interpreted as NTR if they use the common, but wrong, definition. Since we want to manage expectations we figured we'd get ahead of things and flag for it.

It turns out that was fucking majorly retarded and cost LF and this project some supporters. The tag has been removed. It will never return. And we will use the proper NTR definition going forward when discussing it.

Second. WTF is NTR anyway? If we go by the proper definition of ntr (Cheating/unfaithfullness) then that was never on the table, ever. This is not backpedalling it's the plain simple truth.

Now if you want to be the judge of whether what we had planned is or isn't NTR (even though I'm clearly stating that under the proper NTR definition it very clearly isn't) then I would need to tell you exactly what we had in mind. And I'm sorry but I absolutely hate trying to write a story that's been spoiled, so I'm not going to. You'll either have to trust me, or wait and see until it's been implemented, or I'll tell you what it was after the idea has been cut. It's not so major that we can't do without anyway. We'll continue to listen to people's concerns before arriving at a decision.

rape and bad things happening to the LIs is still ntr, something you said is still on the table.
that falls under ntr type or .

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We'll continue to listen to people's concerns before arriving at a decision.
the whole comment is hilarious but the last part... made laugh a little bit more than I wanted :)))
"We'll continue to listen to people's concerns before arriving at a decision, but meanwhile I have my artistic iintegriity so.. yeah....you know what that means"
=))))

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020

Siker, some friendly advice, you might want to dial back the snark, anger and/or hostility of the last few posts. I know you guys are getting flak and some of it is overboard, but you can't try play the victim or get hostile over it and except to undo the damage or gain fans. As a team, you and Lustfight screwed up and should own it and get on the same page before saying anything else.

Lust's comments about how it will be optional and need a patch etc sound in direct contradiction to your idea of adding drama for realism (which is crap anyway.) If it's really that important for the story and drama, then it makes no sense for it be patched in. Either it's important to the story or it's not, if it's not, then don't waste time on writing and rendering something that is not important to the story.

Secondly if you're adding something that requires the tag because of the common (and wrong in your opinion) definition, then it's not a good idea to add it. As a wise person once said, if you have to ask if it's a good idea, it's probably not a good idea.

Honestly everyone needs to take a step back and chill. As a team you screwed up and have been told so. Now it's up to you as team and LustFight as the head of the team to decide what to do about it, stick to those guns once decided and accept the outcome. It's up to everyone else to decide if they still want support or play this or move on.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lol this caught fire :KEK: .

LustFight Completely separate topic, I played when version 1 came out September 2022 so this was completely reworked huh? (at least it's better than the forced scene of sucking Rose's toes...)

Now I must seriously ask, is this Mc going to be a loser? Because it doesn't really inspire confidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Someone talking about artistic integrity and at the same time saying they want to add a specific type of content just for the sake of drama is probably one of the funniest jokes I've read recently.

Also when someone starts talking about proper definitions you know they're just gonna add the shit they wanted to add anyway, without tagging it properly and go for the good ol' "it's technically not ...", so we'll probably get a second round of "I really can't understand why people got mad!"

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Ok...What is your "proper" definition of NTR? Because I'll straight up tell you right now, it's not just about a Love Interest that intends to be unfaithful to the main character. This is a trope that has been around *forever* and if you are proposing that a LI intentionally cheating or being unfaithful is the only "proper" clause for netorare... you need to either get real or stop lying.

Another commenter already put forward a link with some definitions but here is another one. It's more general and references a bunch of other tropes that fall into it.

You can hold whatever opinion you want but holding your personal definition as "correct" over what is recognized and has been rooted in media for generations is not something you will be able to get away with. You will just have another fallout to deal with after intentionally misleading the audience. That is what is fair.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

To be fair you are probably getting a lot of shit that shouldn't be directed at you. At the end of the day it's LF's game and he makes the final decision if something is added or not. I personally think that things like rape and NTR are a very cheap and lazy way of adding drama to a game but that is besides the point. The main issue here is him going back on his word.

SikerDev

Feb 15, 2023
Siker, some friendly advice, you might want to dial back the snark, anger and/or hostility of the last few posts. I know you guys are getting flak and some of it is overboard, but you can't try play the victim or get hostile over it and except to undo the damage or gain fans. As a team, you and Lustfight screwed and should own it and get on the same page before saying anything else.

Lust's comments about how it will be optional and need a patch etc sound in direct contradiction to your idea of adding drama for realism (which is crap anyway.) If it's really that important for the story and drama, then it makes no sense for it be patched in. Either it's important to the story or it's not, if it's not, then don't waste time on writing and rendering something that is not important to the story.

Secondly if you're adding something that requires the tag because of the common (and wrong in your opinion) definition, then it's not a good idea to add it. As a wise person once said, if you have to ask if it's a good idea, it's probably not a good idea.

Honestly everyone needs to take a step back and chill. As a team you screwed up and have been told so. Now it's up to you as team and LustFight as the head of the team to decide what to do about it, stick to those guns once decided and accept the outcome. It's up to everyone else to decide if they still want support or play this or move on.
Thank you. You're right. It means a lot to me that you took the time to type this. Trying to be diplomatic simply isn't for me.

I think I'll stop now before I make it worse.

Just, thanks, man. <3

SikerDev

Feb 15, 2023
Lol this caught fire :KEK: .

LustFight Completely separate topic, I played when version 1 came out September 2022 so this was completely reworked huh? (at least it's better than the forced scene of sucking Rose's toes...)

Now I must seriously ask, is this Mc going to be a loser? Because it doesn't really inspire confidence.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's fully intentional that MC is a bit of a loser, yes. The reason for this is to set up character growth. He'll have to learn to conquer his fears and become cool.
The Molly thing has a non-lesbian explanation, but I'm not going to spoil it for now.

Reactions: Chimba

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
The Molly thing has a non-lesbian explanation, but I'm not going to spoil it for now.
Eyy....a little girl on girl never hurt anyone. it's not like you guys promised to never add this one. Just make those scenes avoidable eh? You know, if the MC encourages it or not *wink* *wink *nudge* *nudge*.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Does the reporters exclusion from the poll mean she won't be a main character?? She was my favorite, can't think of her name but I see she's at least still on the banner.

SikerDev

Feb 15, 2023
Does the reporters exclusion from the poll mean she won't be a main character?? She was my favorite, can't think of her name but I see she's at least still on the banner.
Lillian. She'll be in the game and continue her job as reporter and be a romanceable character. The poll only covers characters shown so far.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

I was on the fence about this work but now I am certain. People who try to go by a strict NTR definition are trying to put in something we don't want and they know it. It's the spirit of the law, not the definition that counts. When we play your game we are the MC and it is our viewpoint that should be considered, not what you think the MC would think. I have zero trust in you folks now. I am out of here.

SikerDev

Feb 15, 2023
SikerDev
So after all this ,I still have a question does this have ntr ?
Let me make it clear is someone have sexual relationship with lis other then mc ? Doesn't matter if it's r@pe , blackmail or any kind.
There's no NTR or sexual acts between non-MC characters in the game.

We discussed some plans to include some non-MC sexual content in the future.

I'll spoil it now because LustFight seems to have lost all will to continue after this "glowing" reception. And I don't mean just with this project, I mean his old solo work too. This is the reason for the global supporter page purge.

So spoiler time:
A character would die, and this event would optionally be preceded by a rape sex scene if you had that viewing option selected. And BTW before you accuse me of forcing this upon LF, this wasn't an idea that one of us forced upon the other. I don't think it was even my idea, but I can't say for sure. This scene would be a part of an upcoming villain introduction. The purpose of the rape was to (optionally) enhance the horribleness of that event.

Sadly though, it seems quite likely that this will never see the light of day. LF has shared with me his utter disgust with his supporter base and total loss of will to continue delivering content after being met with this avalanche of criticism. And not just criticism, even personal attacks. Over an optional piece of possible future content. The internet is indeed a savage place.

If any of you have any supportive comments I think he needs to hear them. Because this is looking a lot like the end.
Edit: NTR and rape are different things, with different tags. I still maintain that sex between characters where none of them is the MC is not per definition NTR. Clarified the post accordingly.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes