3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
Go back to the rich guy buying your painting, keep doing that quest until the painter leaves, after that do the bar quest until theff is fired.
edit:
also, the homeless camp will not appear until you finish the goblin quest if I recall correctly.

edit 2:
oh, you already finished the theff thing, just talk to the chief after you do the painting quest, if it doesn't work than just go to the bar at night and speak to the guy on the right behind the counter than speak to the chief because it advanced the story for me.

Last edited:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I don't quite understand the hate towards the development of this game. Yes, you only get one patch per year, which is rough - but at least you get content updates at least once per month.
There is no radio silence like with many other devs on Patreon, or false promises of releases that then happen to get delayed multiple times for months on end.

And even if something comes up, he just won't charge you for that month.

The development cycle might be slow, but at least it's honest. You'll know exactly what you get. That's a rare trait in these areas.
Yup I constantly complain about devs but this one is alright with me. I feel like this is what patreon truly should be used for. I give him a couple dollars here and there because I do think he's making the game because he actually just wants to make it. Other devs are making the game for money which is fine but I think that's where the deception comes in. "Oh we're putting an update out next week we're so close"....*Six months later abandoned* (Obidil). I wish the updates came out sooner but hey it's good content that comes out a consistent pace.

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
You also have to note that he tells us what is left to be done and updates on a consistant basis and as mentioned above when the progress is slowed he doesnt charge which makes him better than the majority of devs out there and considering hes basically a one man team focusing on quality yh its gonna take some time. If you dknt like it then leave

Mar 19, 2021
So is he busy making more hentai manga? is that why there are no updates?
no, a few of these months he didn't work due to family and injuries and again he did not accept money on those days.

Currently he is drawing cg's for new scenes in the game, every month he says what he will be drawing. He still has to do the programming/etc which is why it most likely won't be done till next year.

Mar 19, 2021
Is it even possible to get to exhibitionism 2 in v0.8. Stuck on 6/7 potential for ages now...
Have you done the beach yet? Have you slept over at boo's house yet? done truth or dare?

What was in the latest version, cant remember if i've pl,ayed it or not
i'm not 100% sure, but it looks like all the current sex scenes between goblns/theff crew/boo, introduction of homeless camp, and random stuff around village.

Looks like in the next update according to his patreon he wants to try and get everyone else a sex scene, not sure on who everyone is tho.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Have you done the beach yet? Have you slept over at boo's house yet? done truth or dare?

i'm not 100% sure, but it looks like all the current sex scenes between goblns/theff crew/boo, introduction of homeless camp, and random stuff around village.

Looks like in the next update according to his patreon he wants to try and get everyone else a sex scene, not sure on who everyone is tho.
Yup! Next update I think Dev want to put as many penetration sex scenes as possible for nearly all the characters you already mentioned above (except the goblin), I think even the 2 kids that are friend with Yuuki's brother got to have sex with her too. Not just that but some possible new lewd event in the tavern/inn where she will taking a shower and got peep on after done a hard work and a new exhibitionism level which will open up more option for Yuuki to change/remove a piece of her outfit, he confirmed that was what he was planning to working and add in the next build (of course the plan could have change so had to wait and see)
Don't know how long until all those content will be finish and ready for the release but considered how many he would need to do I guess we truly can expect it to come out next year (could be late Spring or during Summer)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
I'm getting the error RGSS104E .dll could not be found, anybody got a fix?
download rgss104e.dll put in game folder then install it-you may get another error just follow this

if you dont get any text on menu follow guide on page 1 here:)

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes