3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
I have a question so after the boo scene with her is that when we are going to be getting the update.
the boo scene he is making right now? he said he wanted to get her with as many people in the village as he could get before the next update so no clue as to when it will actually be done. As far as new sexual partners we will be getting
other 2 kids
old homeless man in tent
homeless man who got job at bar
repeated characters
fire from theff's gang
boo

He mentioned the cg's he drew have variations so he'll probably reuse them for other characters, or maybe he'll give them their own character art like how he did for "fire".

tl:dr
Boo scene hasn't been confirmed to be last scene before update.

Reactions: phantomz

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
anyone knows how to raise the exposure to 1? been looking in this thread and the answer was by reading a book, but the thing is i can't even buy it from the dude in the hotel, did i just get locked or something?
i've finished the coal village quest thing where she became the prisoner

sk_cool

May 25, 2018
Hi all,

Is there any update from the creator? Normally he updates his Patreon page every end of the month with the progress. Today is 8th November till now there is no message from him.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince
Mar 19, 2021
For those wondering about cg status, someone asked him how far he is and he said "maybe" 60% done, so looks like we got more than boo coming along.

Hi all,

Is there any update from the creator? Normally he updates his Patreon page every end of the month with the progress. Today is 8th November till now there is no message from him.

Thanks in advance.
He didn't give a schedule but he said he still drawing boo stuff and is behind so he isn't charging this month.

Reactions: sk_cool

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
So, not sure if this is a known glitch or something but it seems I Can't get out of the menu, once I enter it. No matter what I press.

In the story, I just arrived at the goblin tribe for the first time.

If I open up the menu, I can change clothes for instance but the button to close or come back to a previous menu is not working at all. So, every time I save the game I have to restart.

Does anybody else have this problem?

Edit: It seems RPG acts up if you play with a joystick connected to your PC. I thought I was taking crazy pills, lol.

Moving on

Last edited:

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
Where do I go after getting to the end of the goblin quest? Is there any more content/any way to get to exhibitionism level 2?

Jul 8, 2020
Where do I go after getting to the end of the goblin quest? Is there any more content/any way to get to exhibitionism level 2?
Level 2 is achieved by reading the second book, which you obtain from Boo's room after spending the night over there a couple times. You should still have more to do with the kids, the homeless camp, and Theff's group.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
How much content does the current version have in terms of time and/or number of scenes? I had been waiting for 0.9 but it looks like it's gonna take a long time still so should I wait or just play the current version?

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
How much content does the current version have in terms of time and/or number of scenes? I had been waiting for 0.9 but it looks like it's gonna take a long time still so should I wait or just play the current version?
you can go ahead and play, there is enough content to enjoy right now

Reactions: Gardenson
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes