3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
I already inv Boo-kun multiple timed and get repeat event. He said wants go to Beach but I have no idea where the beach location. And for homeless oldman in army tent, I didnt find him in any tent.
Thanks for help. (y)

Mar 19, 2021
I already inv Boo-kun multiple timed and get repeat event. He said wants go to Beach but I have no idea where the beach location. And for homeless oldman in army tent, I didnt find him in any tent.
Thanks for help. (y)
what do you mean invite him? and have you already beaten the 3 goblin brothers? the homeless folks don't show up till you do that.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
I dont think i have ever skipped so much dialogue in game that i have played on first playthrought :D I think that instead of using this freaking kids your early stages to corruption author should have just gone with bandit camp more to kick start it. I just hope the story gets better when it progress to goblins and others because these kids are annoying af. :D

And game design vise, its bad move to make people like pointlessly wait to progress the game. (talking about boo-dinner quest after bandit camp) Its just time wasting and annoying have to skip time and wait just to do nothing to progress. Serves no purpose at all. Also designing game even though its still in progress with rpgm with events and quests you literally have to do to progress (raising exhib stat) without any kind of journal, quest marks or hint system. Just makes game much less enjoyable to run around aimlessly talking people and figuring what to do. And im not saying game is bad, im still playing it maybe not the most enjoyble so far, but these design choices are something that annoy even more than those freking stupid kids:D Just honest opinion about game so far.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
I take it that none have made walkthrought past this 0.6 point?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I haven't found one so idk, there could be tho. I did find bits and pieces of tips when I used the search function to look through the thread tho.

I personally only played the original and 0.8 so idk what was in 0.7 but if you need some more help I typed this out to another commentor for when the mayor tells you to wait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And that shooould lead you to the goblins. I didn't go into specifics tho since it was just notes for myself if I play the game. After you find the goblins
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont think i have ever skipped so much dialogue in game that i have played on first playthrought :D I think that instead of using this freaking kids your early stages to corruption author should have just gone with bandit camp more to kick start it. I just hope the story gets better when it progress to goblins and others because these kids are annoying af. :D

And game design vise, its bad move to make people like pointlessly wait to progress the game. (talking about boo-dinner quest after bandit camp) Its just time wasting and annoying have to skip time and wait just to do nothing to progress. Serves no purpose at all. Also designing game even though its still in progress with rpgm with events and quests you literally have to do to progress (raising exhib stat) without any kind of journal, quest marks or hint system. Just makes game much less enjoyable to run around aimlessly talking people and figuring what to do. And im not saying game is bad, im still playing it maybe not the most enjoyble so far, but these design choices are something that annoy even more than those freking stupid kids:D Just honest opinion about game so far.
I personally got really... turned on by the story. With that said apparently in 0.5? or something she was originally raped by the bandits but folks here mentioned his patreons didn't really like it. And this is his first game, but I do agree that it is annoying not knowing what you have to actually do.

edit:
I just wanted to add that boo is an asshole.

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
I done with Theff on tavern event but couldnt find homeless oldman near the inn. These saves was from 0.4. Should i start square one?

Mar 19, 2021
I done with Theff on tavern event but couldnt find homeless oldman near the inn. These saves was from 0.4. Should i start square one?
homeless people do not appear until you did the goblin event, have you spoken to the mayor? if he is telling you he is still reseraching the goblins, have you sold the painting and did the painter leave the village yet? if not, you sell the painting on the 2nd floor of the inn where you can find a rich man, keep going back there until the painter leaves the village. Lemme know if you have done this.

Reactions: Yuzuna Moe

Yuzuna Moe

Sep 6, 2017
homeless people do not appear until you did the goblin event, have you spoken to the mayor? if he is telling you he is still reseraching the goblins, have you sold the painting and did the painter leave the village yet? if not, you sell the painting on the 2nd floor of the inn where you can find a rich man, keep going back there until the painter leaves the village. Lemme know if you have done this.
Oh! I already did what u told. Homeless Oldman appeared after goblin event also theff and his brothers. Thanks alot!
And how to get the title Sneaky Sister? Already have sex with Boo multiple times and done with 2x beach event.

Mar 19, 2021
Oh! I already did what u told. Homeless Oldman appeared after goblin event also theff and his brothers. Thanks alot!
And how to get the title Sneaky Sister? Already have sex with Boo multiple times and done with 2x beach event.
I'm not entirely sure, I didn't look into getting any of the titles cause I didn't think it was required to progress.

Last update a year ago ? this is abandoned
uh, rannero gives monthly updates on what he is working on, someone recently asked him when would be the next actual game update and he stated either may or june of next year. His discord is on the front page so you can just check his announcements every month to see. Or come back in may/june to see if it was actually gets updated.

Mar 19, 2021
I do like the game overall but the amount of shota is sad. Hope the old man boo living with gets some in the future.
Confirmed for the next update is fire from theff's gang, 2 of the old homeless dudes, the other 2 kids and boo. Not sure how much cg he'll reuse so we might get story with the other characters with like faceless cg's haha. Rannero mentioned he wanted to get as many folks as he could for the next update tho, but he recently mentioned a may/june release so I wonder how many he can even draw.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes