3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Fehrex

Mar 3, 2018
hi guys, i'm kinda stuck at the studying event. i just came back from working as a slave and i think i've done all the events possible. (3 Boo Events, 3 Hide and Seek Events and the Hot Spring but it isn't unlocked yet) but i can't for the life of me trigger the studying event. when i talk to hiroshi he just says he missed me and that we will play later. i remember seita even saying they wanna come over to study. the 0.6 walkthrough states to just talk to him but that doesnt work. how do i trigger it?

Mar 19, 2021
hi guys, i'm kinda stuck at the studying event. i just came back from working as a slave and i think i've done all the events possible. (3 Boo Events, 3 Hide and Seek Events and the Hot Spring but it isn't unlocked yet) but i can't for the life of me trigger the studying event. when i talk to hiroshi he just says he missed me and that we will play later. i remember seita even saying they wanna come over to study. the 0.6 walkthrough states to just talk to him but that doesnt work. how do i trigger it?
You know what? not even in my notes, I have no idea. Might just have to go another day and see, if you figure it out can you let me know? would like to write it down for future reference.

Paragui

Apr 24, 2021
Does any of you guys have an issue with recollection room? Nothing after Boo's sleepover scene is showing up in the recollection.

Reactions: alive2486
Mar 19, 2021
Does any of you guys have an issue with recollection room? Nothing after Boo's sleepover scene is showing up in the recollection.
I think all scenes aren't in the recollection room, but I think if you download the Data.rar, open the rar and copy it into your data folder and it should give you more scenes?

just ctrl + f and type data.rar to quickly find the file.

Mar 19, 2021
I see, any info about the next update?
someone asked him on discord, he said july-august next year when the next update will most likely be released. You can find his discord on the front page and is free to join, he usually gives monthly updates on his discord/patreon.
edit:
sorry, went back to check and he said may/june of next year not july/august

Last edited:
Reactions: BakaMangaka

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
When is the little brother going to get a scene in the game because it's been every other character except for him he got no action so far in the game. So what the point of having incest in the game if the little brother has no scene with his sister.

Mar 19, 2021
When is the little brother going to get a scene in the game because it's been every other character except for him he got no action so far in the game. So what the point of having incest in the game if the little brother has no scene with his sister.
considering how hard boo is messing with seita, idk if he will even get a scene. Other than mother daughter stuff in the comics, I don't think rannero has actually done any real incest so idk why the tag is even there.

Reactions: dragonblood45

dragonblood45

Jun 13, 2019
I don't know what point I am missing the tag says incest in the game but I have not seen any of that the whole time I played the game.

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
someone asked him on discord, he said july-august next year when the next update will most likely be released. You can find his discord on the front page and is free to join, he usually gives monthly updates on his discord/patreon.
edit:
sorry, went back to check and he said may/june of next year not july/august
Problem is, he once had a staff but they got into fight so now he's working alone. Then his wife gave birth, now he's working alone while also taking care of his son. I expect big updates with this time frame but not expecting too much though

Reactions: TNTed

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Problem is, he once had a staff but they got into fight so now he's working alone. Then his wife gave birth, now he's working alone while also taking care of his son. I expect big updates with this time frame but not expecting too much though
Well it's been a year and then with the coming of 4 or 5 more months ahead, since he always make a post in patreon i can say it's gonna be a lot of content considering now Yuuki it's not virgin anymore, the next scenes might be groping and sex directly but not get the hype to high, the next months something can happen (let's hope not) so get neutral.

Reactions: TNTed
Mar 19, 2021
I am kinda curious, what happened with the staff?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes