3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
does 0.8 start at 0.8? or does it just start you at the beginning? I can't remember if there is an option to skip content.
if you are at the start than this will get you through 0.6
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390892_Walkthrough_CoP_0.6.txt

idk the order of when 0.7/0.8 start but this should get you through the rest of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I finished the hot spring part now what should I do next I'm stuck there
I just quoted myself, just follow the guide, and if you finished the guide look at what I put in the spoiler, just go through it like a checklist because there isn't 1 sure answer on what you need to do, you just gotta get through all of it.

You also might need to talk to the mayor, if you haven't seen the goblins on the bridge yet than the trigger should be mayor > shop owner who tells you to collect plants for him.

Mar 19, 2021
Take a break
if he is telling you to take a break while he investigates the goblins go talk to the shop owner who should tell you to find plants so he can make medicine for the mayor. I also just want to ask right quick because I've had to tell 7 other people, but have you really finished the painter quest? like, did you keep going back upstairs to the rich man until the painter left the village? just checking.

stefaxxx

Feb 1, 2021
I am not understanding where the bug comes in to play. My recollection of that scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no changing of clothes, but if you save and quit after going downstairs, the game counts you as "exposed" when you log back it, not letting you progess.

stefaxxx

Feb 1, 2021
stefaxxx could be hard to save the game though… you could modify the savegame to raise the exposure level, do the scene and then (which is highly recommended to not break anything!) revert it back to the old value.
If you struggle with that, send me the savegame, I will try (without a promise) to edit it, do the scene (which means, you can’t watch it atm but later in recollection room!), revert the value and send you the savegame afterwards.

Could do it tonight after work.

somerandompasserby9800
Usually fixing stuff on a map you saved on does not fix the savegame because some critical mapdata should be inside the savegame. So even if he updated the game with that fix, the old map and error should persist due to the savegame. If he could change maps, it would be working!
Nevertheless it is recommended to use the fix for later stuff!
I've applied the patch, and yeah, as you expected, the bug persists. If its at all possible for you to finish the scene just to stop the softlock that would be greatly appreciated!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
There is no changing of clothes, but if you save and quit after going downstairs, the game counts you as "exposed" when you log back it, not letting you progess.
Ah, the problem is the game is forcibly opening the menu and not allowing you to exit.
Try this...

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
if he is telling you to take a break while he investigates the goblins go talk to the shop owner who should tell you to find plants so he can make medicine for the mayor. I also just want to ask right quick because I've had to tell 7 other people, but have you really finished the painter quest? like, did you keep going back upstairs to the rich man until the painter left the village? just checking.
I finally figured it out, I got the hint from the shop owner about the jacket so I tried to remove the jacket and talk to him while wearing just the camisole and thats it , thats what I'm missing

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Ah, the problem is the game is forcibly opening the menu and not allowing you to exit.
Try this...
Since I can’t check that due to being at work… did you do what I said earlier? Raise the exposure level, do the event and revert the exposure to the old value? Or did you leave the exposure level on a higher level?

This can break later parts, which is why I highly recommend not to leave it higher than the game sets it to.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I'm having issues with "Flashing Swordsman 2", I try to select it at night and Yuuki claims I don't have it in the shelf, despite the fact I just got it from the kid?
Nvm it's now saying I don't have a high enough exhibitionist level to read it, at least that cleared up.

Last edited:

redle

Apr 12, 2017
Since I can’t check that due to being at work… did you do what I said earlier? Raise the exposure level, do the event and revert the exposure to the old value? Or did you leave the exposure level on a higher level?

This can break later parts, which is why I highly recommend not to leave it higher than the game sets it to.
Neither. I simply enabled the option to change clothes. It allows him to put back on the default outfit so he can continue playing, and the following chat with the old man does not really care that she is not undressed as she is supposed to be.

I can't guarantee there won't be something amiss moving forward, but the scene seems to continue as it is supposed to.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes