3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
May 19, 2017
Does anyone have a list of all available sex scenes? I can't remember most of them and going through all the scenes in the recollection is such a pain because they start way before the actual scenes.

Mar 19, 2021
Does anyone have a list of all available sex scenes? I can't remember most of them and going through all the scenes in the recollection is such a pain because they start way before the actual scenes.
Not sure if I remember all of em, uhhh
-1 scene with goblins
-one or two sex scenes at home with boo, when she loses her virginity, than she mighta had sex with him more there can't remember.
-I think she has sex 1 time with theff's gang, than 1 more time with just fire
- two or three sex scenes at boo's house
- Sex with boo at the beach maybe two - three times.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
This game still have that weird focus on shota that feels kinda at odds at what kind of game it's attempting to be?

Mar 19, 2021
This game still have that weird focus on shota that feels kinda at odds at what kind of game it's attempting to be?
what exactly is it attempting to be? for reference rannero used to draw comics before this and 99% of them were shota, with one of them having a little bit of old man in it.

Pic

May 13, 2017
the last few CGs you've posted seems to be quite a lot about bukkakes, did the author mention any plan about it ?
I don't read anything about it, but i usually just see the artworks and working schedules so maybe i miss some talks about that in the chat.

Reactions: SH1NY4

velikain

May 6, 2020
Hello. I stuck with progress. Boo calls me on hotspring but it still closed. I can't work as waitress in tavern, there is no new lessons and my exposure lvl still 0 so I can't make quests with drawing. What should I do?

May 19, 2017
Not sure if I remember all of em, uhhh
-1 scene with goblins
-one or two sex scenes at home with boo, when she loses her virginity, than she mighta had sex with him more there can't remember.
-I think she has sex 1 time with theff's gang, than 1 more time with just fire
- two or three sex scenes at boo's house
- Sex with boo at the beach maybe two - three times.
Which one of the scenes in the recollection room is the one with just fire? Also, it seems Rannero still hadn't added the threesome with the boys?

Mar 19, 2021
Which one of the scenes in the recollection room is the one with just fire? Also, it seems Rannero still hadn't added the threesome with the boys?
Just in case you may need to downoad and insert the data folder to unlock more scenes in your recollection, the scene I am talking about is when earth tells yuki to stop having sex with them but she chooses to have sex with fire anyway.

The threesome is not in this version of the game, that will be in the next version of the game which rannero mentioned he "thinks" will be released in may/june
Cg wise for the next release he's shown stuff for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He doesn't show all the cgs, but he did mention there are variations that he could "use" so I am under the assumption we might get other characters storywise (hopefully at least so we get more variety) with faceless bodies during scenes with story.
Should note when I say he doesn't show all cg's I mean he doesn't show all the variations, like say you see yuki suck a dick in one scene, than the next scene she has cum on her face but it's the same scene, that's what I mean by variation.

When i launch the game , there is no text at all. what should i do?
go to your font folder, click on both of the files and click the install button on the top left of the window that pops up

Hello. I stuck with progress. Boo calls me on hotspring but it still closed. I can't work as waitress in tavern, there is no new lessons and my exposure lvl still 0 so I can't make quests with drawing. What should I do?
here is the walkthrough to 0.6, if you have done everything than follow what I put in the spoiler, I might be missing some things tho

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390892_Walkthrough_CoP_0.6.txt

Most events have 2+ variations so make sure to check at least 3 times until you get a repeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: velikain
Mar 19, 2021
I copied the data folder but that scene doesn't appear. Maybe Rannero still haven't added it? I might have to start again just to get that scene.
I am talking about this one

I'm not sure if all the scenes already unlock when you get the room, or if you have to watch the scene first because I unlocked the room after finishing the game.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes