3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

eazs

Apr 22, 2018
there is a note about that in the OP if you got the game from here
and there is a note in his post if you got the game from patreon

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Was just wondering the koikatsu!! Collection set posted on his Pixiv account,
Is there any game with the same Art style having shota content? It would great if someone makes a game with same art Style and genre.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
no, a few of these months he didn't work due to family and injuries and again he did not accept money on those days.

Currently he is drawing cg's for new scenes in the game, every month he says what he will be drawing. He still has to do the programming/etc which is why it most likely won't be done till next year.
I think he should stick to manga and maybe CG games, thats where he's good at and if he did curse of plesure that way he would have an offer for an animation by now

Reactions: Ronny_Pastoneli

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think he should stick to manga and maybe CG games, thats where he's good at and if he did curse of plesure that way he would have an offer for an animation by now
I think in the past he did gave the coding work to someone else and only do the drawing stuff, but after some disagreement in game development now he work alone and do all the works

Mar 19, 2021
When he originally started this game I was definetly not interested, it was just huuuge blue balls, but after playing 0.8 I have a somewhat change of heart cause it's like the comics would probably get released faster, but seeing all of the story scenarios/progression in the game really gets me going.

Where do I find that part of the map to download?
I am not sure, have you tried downloading the RMX RTP? there is a link under "installation" on the first page.

Reactions: Mario.Moreno
Mar 19, 2021
Is there any gallery to this game?
Like a cg gallery? or a scene gallery? cause you can unlock a scene gallery by finding an orb in the goblin village, the orb will than be in your house on the desk across from sei's room. I think you also need to install the patch to unlock more scenes cause idk if the version on the front page was ever updated with the extra stuff.

Reactions: Dynamite20

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Like a cg gallery? or a scene gallery? cause you can unlock a scene gallery by finding an orb in the goblin village, the orb will than be in your house on the desk across from sei's room. I think you also need to install the patch to unlock more scenes cause idk if the version on the front page was ever updated with the extra stuff.
Found it thanks!

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
one of the best game, i hope we can get new update. Saw all the progress on discord make me play updated game soo hard. Even he make homeless game CG.

• Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes