3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
anyone having the same problem as me?
why is the text missing?

View attachment 1583774

View attachment 1583776
For the love of god can a moderator just edit the main post and make the text missing issue in massive red text so the same question would stop getting asked every single damn page.
Yeah... it's not like there is no search functionality or anything :ROFLMAO:
I mean the mods here do a good job to make things so easy and accessible yet this is still an issue in many threads.

Step 1:
Capture2.PNG
Oh wait... no more steps. Result:
Capture3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: elbro and hecknuts

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Yeah... it's not like there is no search functionality or anything :ROFLMAO:
I mean the mods here do a good job to make things so easy and accessible yet this is still an issue in many threads.

Step 1:
View attachment 1584277
Oh wait... no more steps. Result:
View attachment 1584278
Yeah that's the problem, the people asking are always the people that has no idea what a search function is. If they know that you can search for this issue they wouldn't be asking on every new page in the first place.

Reactions: TNTed
Mar 19, 2021
Yeah that's the problem, the people asking are always the people that has no idea what a search function is. If they know that you can search for this issue they wouldn't be asking on every new page in the first place.
They don't even need the search function if they just read the entire post because it is on there already, but I agree with ya when you said they should edit it to make it bigger.

Reactions: TNTed
Sep 17, 2020
Just started and got the warning about it being unfinished. But the last update was more than a year ago? Is there an ending at least?

Mar 19, 2021
Do you think it isn't possible for a game to have an ending and still be under development? Lol
There can be an endpoint, but an actual ending? I disagree unless said game has multiple routes and said route actually ends, because if a standalone game under dev just continues where it left off than that definitely should not be considered an ending at all.

With that said this game does not have an ending.

Mar 19, 2021
Yeah, was hoping for a final product release. I tend to wait until these games are finished before playing them. If its a couple years I'll patiently wait. :3
welp, I feel ya. I originally played the game when it came out, and tried it again late last year and it had me wanting for me so wait till it is done so ya don't get blue balls.

But yeah, no official release atm, not sure if the dude has even thought of what to do after this, or if he has any final plans for the game yet.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes