3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021

here, save u gave me with myy progress, i cant do nothing new in tavern now =( i dont kknow where i go now

Mar 19, 2021
Google Drive
here, save u gave me with myy progress, i cant do nothing new in tavern now =( i dont kknow where i go now
talk to boo in the morning and go to the beach, finish all of his stuff than go to that other kid's farm and you should end up playing truth or dare with teh kids, than when you are able to read the book you can go to the bar at night topless, theff's house at night topless, and than the item shop guy.

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
talk to boo in the morning and go to the beach, finish all of his stuff than go to that other kid's farm and you should end up playing truth or dare with teh kids, than when you are able to read the book you can go to the bar at night topless, theff's house at night topless, and than the item shop guy.
ty so much

Mar 19, 2021
ty so much
And once you are done with all of that than you have to wait for the next update. Hopefully rannero's estimate of may/june of this year is accurate cause he has shared sex cg's with at least 6 characters. Wonder how much he'll reuse for other scenarios tho cause he already has a precedent to make like half faces as in not much detail in the male's faces for the current scenes.

Reactions: kaifin

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Guys can someone tell me whats this for and is there a need to use this ? Also if it is needed, how to use ?

Mar 19, 2021
Guys can someone tell me whats this for and is there a need to use this ? Also if it is needed, how to use ?
idk how new that is but it is for adding scenes to the recollection room, and I know it also helps fix like 2 events? idk what else it fixes tho. Here is the new one
edit:
Haven't played in a few months so I don't remember everything tbh haha

Jassf

Feb 14, 2021
i am in the part that i have to recollect the orange flowers for the medicine, i think recollet all of them but i cant't left the place because it says me that i have to recollect more. do you know if there are any hidden flower? i recolect the one near the bridge

Mar 19, 2021
i am in the part that i have to recollect the orange flowers for the medicine, i think recollet all of them but i cant't left the place because it says me that i have to recollect more. do you know if there are any hidden flower? i recolect the one near the bridge
I ain't gonna lie I hate that one to so I honestly cannot tell you where it is cause I can't remember, they should all be in the first area, and maybe like 1 plant on the bridge where you see the goblin

Jul 8, 2020
I believe there's a screen to the far north east where you get the final piece for that quest. I could be wrong, but I'm replaying it, so if it isn't I will correct myself.

Addendum: To get past the "collect herbs" quest you are to collect orange and red herbs. There's only a few on the main collection area (with those stupid crows) and only one or two are red. You're making your way to the far east of the map, which leads to a bridge where the second hint of the goblin questline happens.

Last edited:

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
New CG from Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like an adult man
I rather see more shota scenes but with the other kids since boo is a shit

Did he said if he plans to add an anal scene?

BTW whos the fat guy from your signature? seen that meme somewhere but idk where its from

I can suggest you:

Ashley The Pirate
Virgin Island
Karen the Knight - Castaway on Goja Island
Vera's Region Tour Diary
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~
Sarah of Rotation Cut
Cannon 2.0 Cocoa Island
Adventurer Milia and the tower of desire

Greetings :)
The art does not look as good as rannero, anyway, got some links? because the results I'm getting are sketchy

Mar 19, 2021
Honestly, the shota content being forced on you is such a turnoff. There's no skip button and you have to go through these scenes to progress in the game. It wouldn't have been a problem for me if they didn't look like they're toddlers. I really don't understand the appeal and I don't understand why you're able to skip certain shota scenes (by saying yes or no to requests) and then be forced to see shota scenes which by definition is a lot more sexual than the ones where you have a choice. It makes no sense.
The grind and lack of sense of direction / purpose is frustrating as well. Why not add a "Tips" option in menu?

Its shitty because I really think the game is well made and the art is amazing. I just wish there was more "grown up" content and not be forced to fiddle with boys..
rannero's first comics were shota, and I'd say over 90% of all his random comic shorts were shota so if you aren't comfortable with it than I will say you should probably just not look at his work anymore because that seems to be his main focus.

Reactions: BABaracus

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
Honestly, the shota content being forced on you is such a turnoff. There's no skip button and you have to go through these scenes to progress in the game. It wouldn't have been a problem for me if they didn't look like they're toddlers. I really don't understand the appeal and I don't understand why you're able to skip certain shota scenes (by saying yes or no to requests) and then be forced to see shota scenes which by definition is a lot more sexual than the ones where you have a choice. It makes no sense.
The grind and lack of sense of direction / purpose is frustrating as well. Why not add a "Tips" option in menu?

Its shitty because I really think the game is well made and the art is amazing. I just wish there was more "grown up" content and not be forced to fiddle with boys..
Honestly, you aren't alone as I feel the same way, I also dislike how on rails it is. Arts, great but that doesn't change the fact how Hand holdy, and MUST do this to progress.

What If I didn't wanna wash her, after her prisoner activities? What then? Game isn't bad, but also still feeds into that standard RPGM trope of, no choice in how you play. You get funneled HARD.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes