3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Honestly, you aren't alone as I feel the same way, I also dislike how on rails it is. Arts, great but that doesn't change the fact how Hand holdy, and MUST do this to progress.

What If I didn't wanna wash her, after her prisoner activities? What then? Game isn't bad, but also still feeds into that standard RPGM trope of, no choice in how you play. You get funneled HARD.
Yeah, its weird because you have a choice when playing hide and seek with the annoying brats.

Overall, the game is about an (seemingly) 18 year old girl who is acting like a gullible 10 year old inside an 18 year old body and the brats (Boo especially) is acting like a 65 year old creepy old man inside a "gnome" body - which is disturbing.

I don't know why you can't just skip that content and have the choice to get exhibition/exposure levels from something else; like the bar, item shop, modeling etc and use that to increase her lewdness.

Still, the MC and the general art is probably one of the best I've seen in RPG on this site.

Last edited:

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
- "forcing" :ROFLMAO:
- a "small group of players" is into shota content :KEK:
Well, they're not forcing me to play the game, that's for sure. But, holy moly, I can't stand how those little sh*ts (excuse my french) is written.
I mean that there's no options during and after the bandit event. You had options in the first part and after that every single scene with a "gnome" makes no sense whatsoever and is forced on the player. Did she suddenly lose all sense of self-respect and intelligence after agreeing to go undercover in the bandit camp? :oops:

Why would the developers include "normal" RPG content while focusing so much on shota? If it isn't to reach a bigger audience, why would they? And if that is so, why force people to endure that? I'm not into kids, but I found the scenes at the bar (for example) really hot. Just saying, why not include the option when it can bring more players?

Last edited:

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Well, they're not forcing me to play the game, that's for sure. But, holy moly, I can't stand how those little sh*ts (excuse my french) is written.
I mean that there's no options during and after the bandit event. You had options in the first part and after that every single scene with a "gnome" makes no sense whatsoever and is forced on the player. Did she suddenly lose all sense of self-respect and intelligence after agreeing to go undercover in the bandit camp? :oops:

Why would the developers include "normal" RPG content while focusing so much on shota? If it isn't to reach a bigger audience, why would they? And if that is so, why force people to endure that? I'm not into kids, but I found the scenes at the bar (for example) really hot. Just saying, why not include the option when it can bring more players?
Literally us after seeing you mald over the same hentai fetish for 3 times in a row and adding nothing new to the table:

Reactions: TNTed

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Game clearly is tagged with shota.
Game is also 100% free.
And yet somehow you feel like the developer whose entire art portfolio is filled with shota is using this to "profit and forcing people to experience the fetish they and a small group of players are into"
1: I don't follow the developer, and I didn't know about them before this at all. How would I know what he has in his portfolio?
2: There is no images in the preview here that indicates that it is shota
3: No description of that genre in introduction, only that she is protecting her little brother
4: The tag is one of the last ones, so its hard to notice and I took it as its just a minor part of the story, like any other RPG game
5: If it is so important it would be appreciated by probably many more than just me if it was part of the introduction - like; "protect her little brother and herself from his perverted little "gnome" friends and the effects of the curse of pleasure"

Not going to spend any more time commenting here, just making valid critique to what I think is an otherwise well made game. Try to take a step back and write any kind valid counter-points to what I'm saying and refrain from making passive-aggressive defensive replies.

Sep 29, 2019
1: I don't follow the developer, and I didn't know about them before this at all. How would I know what he has in his portfolio?
2: There is no images in the preview here that indicates that it is shota
Do you understand how a internet browser works? What about a search engine? What about reading the thread of the game in this very site? Any of those would have 'saved' you from this content.

3: No description of that genre in introduction, only that she is protecting her little brother
4: The tag is one of the last ones, so its hard to notice and I took it as its just a minor part of the story, like any other RPG game
You saw the tag and intentionally ignored it just to bitch about the game having content that you already knew that you didn't like or are you so deprived of agency that in your mind anything that features any fetishes that go outside the norm (even when properly tagged) needs to also contain several warnings to protect you from it?

5: If it is so important it would be appreciated by probably many more than just me if it was part of the introduction - like; "protect her little brother and herself from his perverted little "gnome" friends and the effects of the curse of pleasure"
See above, you intentionally ignored a tag, intentionally ignore the plot of the game, refused to do any form of research at all on the game you were about to play for several hours and you then you came here to complain about the game having shota.
What do you want a cookie and a pat on the back for being such a righteous guy who doesn't like shota but for some reason goes out of his way to play something he knows he dislikes only to complain about it?

Not going to spend any more time commenting here, just making valid critique to what I think is an otherwise well made game. Try to take a step back and write any kind valid counter-points to what I'm saying and refrain from making passive-aggressive defensive replies.
You have made no valid criticism of this game.
You complained about the developer not giving you an option to skip content YOU dislike.
You complained about the character losing her sense of shame and ability to reason properly despite not only there being a plot related reason for that but that reason being the TITLE OF THE GAME.

Since by your previous posts you ability to read both the game and the thread are something that can be questioned here is an image to clarify my point further:
nn7jo.jpg

P.S. Unlike my previous post which was as polite as one can possibly be towards someone metaphorically hitting himself and asking others to make it stop this one actually is somewhat passive-aggressive. Now you can understand the distinction.

Jul 8, 2020
How to unlock the door at bandit village?
I assume you're asking about the door in the one building that says "it's locked from the other side."
There is currently no way to unlock that door. It is possible he's saving that for some later version or maybe a lap play/second play through on the final version. I've turned off clipping to get past, but there's currently nothing there.
I've always been more curious about the oddly beautiful garden with the magical looking tree to the south east of the village. That also has to have some greater purpose later.

Reactions: EonKain

stoupsolow

Dec 8, 2019
Dude this game was one of first few eroge I ever played and I was a senior in highschool. Now I'm in my second year of college. This game is actually about to be my graduation gift lmfao.

Jul 8, 2020
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes