3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
my exposure level is 1, i need 2 more events, to get lv 7, to learn bookk and free exposure lv 2, but i have no idea what is need to do to reach lv 2 exposure, boo call me to the hotspring, but no idea where is that, moments later, i find him in his room and then did 3 events, after that, i cant do more events with him, i dont know if i can kill globin who is causing trouble in globin`village, but i alread did globin scene with 3 globins,
i cant go to pub, always appears this message
and guy in tavern, ask me to back sometime.
old man in slums save thing `` back in 0,9``
and old man in store said i need free exposure lv 2

There's a problem, because the bar is closed now, and I still haven't found a job for one of the beggars.

what i need to do, someone can help me plx.

Last edited:
Reactions: deaddog

smurfdurf

Jun 4, 2018
my exposure level is 1, i need 2 more events, to get lv 7, to learn bookk and free exposure lv 2, but i have no idea what is need to do to reach lv 2 exposure, boo call me to the hotspring, but no idea where is that, moments later, i find him in his room and then did 3 events, after that, i cant do more events with him, i dont know if i can kill globin who is causing trouble in globin`village, but i alread did globin scene with 3 globins,

There's a problem, because the bar is closed now, and I still haven't found a job for one of the beggars.

Hot spring is in a cave to the north of the village.

Mar 19, 2021

if you already did the stuff with boo in his room than he should have given you a book, have you read the book in your house? I can't remember but you might need to read it at night.

You should also be able to change the time by going to your bed and it should give you an option to sleep until night time, if you haven't reached this point yet than I think you should speak to seita in the morning and after making dinner it should give you the option to stay up.

You need to go to the hotsprings and speak to the guy and he should automatically ask you to bring boo.
edit:

also that is it for the goblins, currently don't know if rannero has worked on any mroe goblin content for the next update unless he just isn't showing us all of his work.

Someone made a guy on rannero's discord, but I haven't needed to use it so idk how accurate it is.

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
if you already did the stuff with boo in his room than he should have given you a book, have you read the book in your house? I can't remember but you might need to read it at night.

You should also be able to change the time by going to your bed and it should give you an option to sleep until night time, if you haven't reached this point yet than I think you should speak to seita in the morning and after making dinner it should give you the option to stay up.

You need to go to the hotsprings and speak to the guy and he should automatically ask you to bring boo.
edit:

also that is it for the goblins, currently don't know if rannero has worked on any mroe goblin content for the next update unless he just isn't showing us all of his work.

Someone made a guy on rannero's discord, but I haven't needed to use it so idk how accurate it is.
i cant do anything of theses things u ask, pub is blocked now and likke i said i need 2 more level to reach lv 2 to learn book

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
no, I didn't even know he was going to get kicked out, last mission at the tavern, he told me to meet him the other day that we were going to do something edgier, probably topless.

Mar 19, 2021
no, I didn't even know he was going to get kicked out, last mission at the tavern, he told me to meet him the other day that we were going to do something edgier, probably topless.
oh dear, that must have been awhile ago tho, I guess I can post this in the discord and ask what they think about it. But this means you've never actually done the topless tavern event yet?

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
oh dear, that must have been awhile ago tho, I guess I can post this in the discord and ask what they think about it. But this means you've never actually done the topless tavern event yet?
yeye, i never did in history progress, but i did now, 10 minutes ago in room cg. i really loved, but i wanted to do in game and feel progress! if u have a save near to whre i`m i would love to play , i think this is the only wayy

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
yeye, i never did in history progress, but i did now, 10 minutes ago in room cg. i really loved, but i wanted to do in game and feel progress! if u have a save near to whre i`m i would love to play , i think this is the only wayy
I can give you a save for the tavern to if you want, but the whole event is playable in the recollection room. But here is another save and idk what you haven't done but I just did boo/old man to completition and left the last old homeless man for you.

After you get the last job you should also be able to go to the hotspring

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I stopped playing this after 0.4 cause didnt see any updates after that. Anyway glad to see it still going,can i get a complete walkthrough to the current version ? thanks

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
I can give you a save for the tavern to if you want, but the whole event is playable in the recollection room. But here is another save and idk what you haven't done but I just did boo/old man to completition and left the last old homeless man for you.

After you get the last job you should also be able to go to the hotspring
nice i did hotspring events, and now, how to free lv2 exposure level?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes