3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I always wondered about this game and loved it but damn years between releases and now taking a break... Well hopefully be more committed when coming back.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
its been awhile since i checked this thread and im kinda disappointed that the version number isnt higher i thought it would be at least in the double digits

Reactions: Toushiro
Jul 8, 2020
He's criticized the game, and you default to THAT response? lmao what
It hasn't been long since there was another person who came into this thread complaining about that same aspect of the game and from what I could see it was only to spark an argument. I assume they responded in this way because they expected more of the same.
Me, I'm just following the thread and trying to help others get to the end point of the current version while waiting on the next version. I just hope the constant bickering over the development time and now the content don't run people away from the thread before they get their questions answered about the actual gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro
Sep 8, 2019
I honestly have not played it in over a year. the fact is it has not been updated since 2020 so i doubt it will be updated in the next several years. I figure it has been abandoned.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
how do i do the tavern job?
First you need to prepare for your job inteview, make sure your CV or resume is upto date and be polite and if asked what animal you want to be choose something cute and loyal. I'm just playing with you lol

When the time is right and you can interact with the pub/tavern which means its at night. but it won't be available yet you've gotta clear as many quests as you can outside in town, if your on the questline for the tavern then you'd speak to the tavern keeper, just literally talk to everyone and use the warp posts to get to places faster, I haven't played the game in over a year or more so a bit rusty on what quest you need to do before it, the game doesn't let you pick any quest you want, its like a straight line and you have to follow it in order I believe, but to get the ball rolling you might need to sleep at home let a day pass, then check with everyone again to start a quest line.

If anything I said is wrong please correct me

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
ok uh i did finish the bandit quest and i did 2 days worth of talking to people in town and then when mc went to bed she couldnt sleep so i chose the third option and i went to the tavern and the thief guy is the new cook now

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes