3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
Here you go, bro. Took me all of 5 seconds using the search function. You should try it next time so you don't end up looking stupid.
That wasn't an analogy. I was just making fun of you and your low information post.
Clearly it went over your head and I apologize for that as it is likely a daily occurrence for you.
Edit: if you could be so kind as to "dislike" both my posts I would appreciate that, I feel cheated with just this one getting the reaction.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
Posting complaints about what you don't like being in the game's content here is like telling a random five year old why you hate world 1-3 in Super Mario Bros and accomplishes just as much. The creator is literally on the internet informing people of his work and progress on his discord. You can let him know pretty much directly and if you cared that much about it then throwing him a dollar just to tell him what you think shouldn't matter.

Reactions: phantomz

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
Except it wasn't the "main kink" until the developer went on a wild hair and decided the bandit scenario wasn't good enough, retconning a ton of stuff because he really wanted child content. In that context the post absolutely makes sense and is not at all worthless.
What ? The bandit scenario came after the child content my guy. The developper has always done that kind of content as their main focus. The lake scene with the 3 friends of her brother and the hide and seek scene was there before the bandit scenario. I was one of his supporters very early on ( stopped for the lack of updates ) and I always knew what the game was going to be about. The child content wasn't why I supported him though, his art is top notch and the corruption genre is one of my favorite.

Mar 19, 2021
Except it wasn't the "main kink" until the developer went on a wild hair and decided the bandit scenario wasn't good enough, retconning a ton of stuff because he really wanted child content. In that context the post absolutely makes sense and is not at all worthless.
It was the main kink, he was making shota content for almost 2 years before he made this game. The beginning of the game involved shota with the brother's friends. Just stop lying to yourself cause the truth is right in front of you and it is time to move along.

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
It was the main kink, he was making shota content for almost 2 years before he made this game. The beginning of the game involved shota with the brother's friends. Just stop lying to yourself cause the truth is right in front of you and it is time to move along.
Do you even read your own post? It was always the main kink because he has done art of it in the past and the beginning of the game involved it? That's pure nonsense.

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima
Mar 19, 2021
Do you even read your own post? It was always the main kink because he has done art of it in the past and the beginning of the game involved it? That's pure nonsense.
and bandits is the main kink cause he randomly put it into the middle of the game? imma just ignore you now since you just want to be right and don't want to look at facts.

New CG from Discord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice, was hoping for more goblin stuff but was worried since he gave us an estimate of the game release so I didn't think he'd have time, but he mentioned next he'd be doin more goblin stuff.

Dagoth Urgers

Dec 12, 2021
and bandits is the main kink cause he randomly put it into the middle of the game?
I literally never said anything remotely like that.
imma just ignore you now since you just want to be right and don't want to look at facts.
You do realize that shoving words into my mouth and then sticking your fingers in your ears while accusing me of just wanting to be right and ignore facts is the very definition of hypocrisy, right?

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Is there gangbang or dp scene yet?

I mean the game looks great and scratches my scalegarden itch but last time I played it was mostly teasing and stuff.

Mar 19, 2021
Is there gangbang or dp scene yet?

I mean the game looks great and scratches my scalegarden itch but last time I played it was mostly teasing and stuff.
no dp, not sure if there will even be any anal.

Not really any gangbang, but she gets a train run on her with a trio as in they take turns having sex with her. Other than that she has sex with another group of 2, and the next update this year will have her in another group sex with 2 people.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Rannero sadly doesn't like anal sex as a kink. So no anal, and no DP I'm afraid. That's a shame cause I really love those kind of scenes and it'd have been perfect to get another "hide and seek" night end up in a gangbang.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
tysm for the reply but unfortunately this website only take files up to 150mb so it wont work for this game, i ll try to look for iso reader but if i cant then i ll prob just skip this one. anyway thank u a lot for the reply again and i hope u have a wonderful weekend
don't know if I'll get punished for this but try this url to download torrent files just open on that page this file attached, its been scanned fully with kaspersky and found nothing so should be cool, I trust kaspersky these days.

When you install daemon tools its just really easy to use and you can set iso files to a fake dvd drive that lets you run it.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes