3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
how far can i get right now, its actually hard to get it. Ive helped the goblins and got my exposion level 1 and 6/7 ? i think. I cant do the level 2 stuff with the Item guy, or am i actually missing something to keep going a bit further ?

Mar 19, 2021
how far can i get right now, its actually hard to get it. Ive helped the goblins and got my exposion level 1 and 6/7 ? i think. I cant do the level 2 stuff with the Item guy, or am i actually missing something to keep going a bit further ?
There should be
-beach scenes
-onsen scenes
-theff group scenes at his home
-truth or dare with the kids
-spending night at boo's house
-homeless tent old man scenes
-scenes with 2 of the other old men after you get them all jobs
-shop scene

Mar 19, 2021
guess may/june is looking accurate depending on how fast he can code the stuff in, his announcement says next month is the last month of new cgs, and than he'll go over everything hes drawn to see if he needs to add any variations for story reasons.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Eh, let's hope we get the new update before a nuclear annihilation...
You based in Ukraine or Russia? mind you nobody on Earth is really safe from a Nuclear Explosion. I highly doubt the military in Russia will even fall through with Putin's demands if he nukes Ukraine the world will nuke Russia and he knows it. This kind of act will be met with the same force only there is more nukes held by the rest of the world even if China sides with Russia they both will get wiped iit will be the end of the world sure but China nor Russia will NOT exist in it either, and they know full well that it will be a double edged sword, so don't worry it won't happen, these bombs are saved for asteroids.

Aug 31, 2020
im stuck.
- i did all the onsen stuff. (it tells me i can only repeat the last event)
- boo wants to have sex but she does not. in the evening he thinks "i will find a way to have sex with her" but thats it.
- got the caring sister titel after teaching the children about the female body and cant advance here as well. they now want a practical lesson.
- Theff says that we will do something more daring next time after i went topless. cant work at the bar now.
- i found the doctor in front of the inn at night.
- got the medicine for the mayor and worked at the store. store only thinks about what to do with the plant.
the mayor should give me the goblin quest now but only says that he needs time for researching the goblins.

i dont know what i missed or maybe it is a bug?!

Mar 19, 2021
im stuck.
- boo wants to have sex but she does not. in the evening he thinks "i will find a way to have sex with her" but thats it.
- got the caring sister titel after teaching the children about the female body and cant advance here as well. they now want a practical lesson.
- Theff says that we will do something more daring next time after i went topless. cant work at the bar now.
- got the medicine for the mayor and worked at the store. store only thinks about what to do with the plant.
the mayor should give me the goblin quest now but only says that he needs time for researching the goblins.

This walkthrough is pinned in rannero's discord so give it a read, I personally haven't looked through it so I am unsure as to how accurate it is
Before you read the walkthrough, have you taklin to the painter that lives to the south of boo's house? and has he finished painting you yet? If not, make sure to finish his quest, and the rich person who you can sell the painting to lives on the 2nd floor of the inn, go to the right side when you get to the top floor

Jul 8, 2020
im stuck.

The actual sex with Boo occurs as a result of a drug the Goblin sage gives you for testing, so you're stuck there until you get into the Goblin village. It's not a bug, but I'd comb back over the town and after that I'd check with the Mayor again. I know the mayor info gets stalled by a few events, but I'm unsure the exact ones other than the Hotsprings.

Aug 31, 2020
The actual sex with Boo occurs as a result of a drug the Goblin sage gives you for testing, so you're stuck there until you get into the Goblin village. It's not a bug, but I'd comb back over the town and after that I'd check with the Mayor again. I know the mayor info gets stalled by a few events, but I'm unsure the exact ones other than the Hotsprings.
I did speak with everyone that i know of at day, evening and night . nothing is happening. the mayor just says something about having notes in his bookshelf and needing time. i skipped a few days to see if something would change but it does not.
i went to the bridge in the swamp but she wont go further (obviously).

because i have spoken with everyone in the village and i have done everything the walkthrough mentions i am starting to believe that it is a bug.

Mar 19, 2021
I did speak with everyone that i know of at day, evening and night . nothing is happening. the mayor just says something about having notes in his bookshelf and needing time. i skipped a few days to see if something would change but it does not.
i went to the bridge in the swamp but she wont go further (obviously).

because i have spoken with everyone in the village and i have done everything the walkthrough mentions i am starting to believe that it is a bug.
I just want to make sure, you did finish the painting quest right? like he told you he was leaving the village already?

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince
Aug 31, 2020
I just want to make sure, you did finish the painting quest right? like he told you he was leaving the village already?
yes of cause. thats how you get the swimsuit to enter the osen. i visited the room in the inn a few times just to make sure that he did not reappear. the painter (his house) and the noble (inn) are long gone.

Aug 31, 2020
I checked it out, go to sleep, go back to the inn first thing in the morning and talk to the rich guy cause him and the painter are still up there, after that event you can talk to the mayor to go to the goblin village.
WFT?! He did already tell me that he would go back to the capital and the painter said his goodbye. i did take a look at that room several times out of desperation. he was not there 100% sure about that.

dont know what to think anymore. -.- i knew it would be something stupid like this.
but thank you for the help. much appreciated.

Last edited:

kaifin

Sep 26, 2021
someone has a save with full exposure level and all cgs complete plx, i had to reset my windows =( so i lost my all save

Last edited:
Reactions: Mordvinn
Mar 19, 2021
WFT?! He did already tell me that he would go back to the capital and the painter said his goodbye. i did take a look at that room several times out of desperation. he was not there 100% sure about that.

dont know what to think anymore. -.- i knew it would be something stupid like this.
but thank you for the help. much appreciated.
don't worry about it, asked you a few times because you aren't the first person I told this to, seems easily missable with how many people I've told this to already haha.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes