3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jun 27, 2017
can the brother also have a go? I kind of feel bad for him... :(
no thats the point of ntr xD it means one guy gets hurt while the bratty peace of shit sometimes more then one gets too have the fun
the hurting part is part of the fetish for some people after playing ntr rpg 2 i needed 2 weeks off from the genre ...
i dont really like ntr but this game has good art generaly quality contend catches me
genre matters not that much to me

Mar 19, 2021
Hey guys, need some help. I don't know what i need to do to go further in the main story. The Mayor is thinking if it's safe or not to approach the Goblin after i found him on the Bridge. Boo doesn't want to talk cause i don't let him have sex yet. And i've done all Onsen scene or Waitress and Tutoring.

So if you can help me and tell me what i need to do for the Mayor to pick a desicion or something.

Thank you !
look through this walkthrough

Yeah I don't like NTR either its kinda stupid really, oh and in real life people have gotten killed over NTR so go figure its a stupid fetish to have imo.
vanilla has killed billions of human beings around the world but I don't see you talkin about how stupid that genre is. It is a fact that 7 in 10 people die from the vaniliia fetish every second, where is the hate??!!

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
look through this walkthrough

vanilla has killed billions of human beings around the world but I don't see you talkin about how stupid that genre is. It is a fact that 7 in 10 people die from the vaniliia fetish every second, where is the hate??!!
Sorry I'm not as perverted as you lol what is the Vanilla genre?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
He said the same last year... LOL.
lets be fair ok, the last 2-3 years have been shit for everyone Covid pandemic, World war 3 now and hes got his family and a new born baby to think about too. So be fair last year was problematic for everyone, which slowed the fuck out of everything on the planet, from anime shows, movies, tv series video games, electronic hardware lack of xbox series X and ps5's. ~Think we can give situation a lee-way and just relax and wait 2-3 years if necessary and wish the guy well with whatever hes doing in life.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes