3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

itsvyxe

Oct 10, 2018
16 Months for a single update????
Are you a patreon of his ? You can stop being his patreon if you don't like it. But as we all know, all the cg in this game was drawn by him alone. Of course it will take a long time.

Go see the discord to see his progress. He shared his work there.

itsvyxe

Oct 10, 2018
Yeah well, kinda need that confirmation, because "last" and "latest" can have different meaning. Does he do all the work by himself (the coding and stuff)? Because that's some dedication.
I think yeah, he did it all himself. Someone said last update, he took 6 month after the drawing phase is done to code in rpgm, drawing the character sprite, check bug and etc

But he did say that the update maybe will release on May. So let's just hope.

GinOokami

Sep 12, 2019
I think yeah, he did it all himself. Someone said last update, he took 6 month after the drawing phase is done to code in rpgm, drawing the character sprite, check bug and etc

But he did say that the update maybe will release on May. So let's just hope.
Oh, so it was inevitable that the game would be this long. It's probably going to take a lot longer than May for the update to release. But well, let's just hope for the best.

Reactions: itsvyxe

blackhedgehog

Jul 3, 2018
The game will still continue normally with the story or will it change everything? because as you know, patreon added several new rules, including banning shota/loli and non-consensual i guess. Or will there be different versions?

Sep 29, 2019
The game will still continue normally with the story or will it change everything? because as you know, patreon added several new rules, including banning shota/loli and non-consensual i guess. Or will there be different versions?
Patreon already had all those rules back when the last version released.
The developer hasn't even mentioned anything about changing the content of his game.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Patreon did what ? lol okay okay don't worry there are other places that don't care as long as they get money. shota and loli is just a fake genre that doesn't exist, in the real world it should be banned sure but in the game world everything is limitless. Those governments that dont agree can suck my dick they are the true evil on this Earth.

Reactions: TNTed

0lubt0

May 17, 2021
look through this walkthrough

vanilla has killed billions of human beings around the world but I don't see you talkin about how stupid that genre is. It is a fact that 7 in 10 people die from the vaniliia fetish every second, where is the hate??!!
i dont know wat you think vanila means but if some one dies after having normal sex with a loved person then it is not vanila either its cheating wich is like ntr or some rape or guro shit and that is not vanila

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
i dont know wat you think vanila means but if some one dies after having normal sex with a loved person then it is not vanila either its cheating wich is like ntr or some rape or guro shit and that is not vanila
so Vanilla means death through means of cheating? I thought thats what I meant too when I said NTR in real life has killed people throughout times beginning this is why I'm not really into it in games.

PS did you guys know I actually found out what NTR actually meant here not that long ago, just goes to show i'm an angel not a perv, okay more angel than perv lol

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
so Vanilla means death through means of cheating? I thought thats what I meant too when I said NTR in real life has killed people throughout times beginning this is why I'm not really into it in games.

PS did you guys know I actually found out what NTR actually meant here not that long ago, just goes to show i'm an angel not a perv, okay more angel than perv lol
You Sounded More Like A Sni-I-Itch Everyday.

Futtaki

Nov 7, 2019
Screenshot_2022-03-20-15-44-16-28_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg Screenshot_2022-03-20-15-46-10-69.jpg
Someone please help me I just want to play this game again but this happened. I searched the file and that's on folder but why the game can't detect it??
I've already installed the patch game but it's still same

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes