3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

pr83

May 5, 2017
It was an update report/statement he made that the patreon and discord fellas carried over to here. It was a while ago though.
Yeah talked to the author, he said July. The newer scenes will mostly be static CG tho, except a few cutout animation slides for small movements and stuff.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah talked to the author, he said July. The newer scenes will mostly be static CG tho, except a few cutout animation slides for small movements and stuff.
July? Oof. I don't know if I'm misremembering but I thought he said it was in the range of May-June, not July. Ngl, that's painful that we have to wait one more month than what was initially anticipated.

Bridgekeeper

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2022
The game is already quite big, and based on the shared screenshots, this update will be really big. I just hope the developer has added more teleporters. By the way, a little bit of combat would also be nice, as this combat mechanic will be wasted.

Mar 19, 2021
Source? Dying for the 0.9 update as i've seem the upcoming CGs and scenarios on his discord
You can join his discord for updates, but someone asked him months ago and he said may/june. He recently like a month or so ago had covid tho which caused him a slight delay in his work so he actually just said it may end up being done in july now.

With that said, his announcement tab on the discord mentions for this month he is finishing up drawing a couple of scenes which he said are simple and than he will start making new pixels and will start programming the stuff into the game. I recall folks saying he originally took 6 months to program the stuff into the last updates so we'll see if the may-july is accurate.

I'm pretty sure the discord is just free to join, so if you just want to see the annouoncements it is right there. He also usually makes the monthly work schedule free on patreon to view even if you don't subscribe, so you can just also use the patreon link on the first page to see his schedule.

Reactions: phantomz

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Not at all! But it seems way too... incomplete for being finished in 2 updates from now on. That's what I meant :)

An Update is planned for the next months. June/July I think was mentioned here.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes