3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
The Bandit Camp has completed it, then I have spoken with all of the people, with the children I have come to the swamp where the goblins are and there is nothing new, I have also completed the way to the cave until the man has asked me A swimsuit, either do not give me work in the tavern, but to theff yes, it's there and just know how to kiss me. What do you have to do to continue?

PD: Ok, He has turned out that I was missing an event with Boo, then I bought a book to a Guy del Inn

Last edited:

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
The Bandit Camp has completed it, then I have spoken with all of the people, with the children I have come to the swamp where the goblins are and there is nothing new, I have also completed the way to the cave until the man has asked me A swimsuit, either do not give me work in the tavern, but to theff yes, it's there and just know how to kiss me. What do you have to do to continue?
Sleep for a few days and complete the Painter quests until he leaves the village for ever.

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
he said there will not have sex betwen her and dog, but then i dont know why he do draw that lol
Maybe is hope he's changing his mind... Or someone pay extra cash for that scene. Either other way this give hope for the young brother have a scene with his sister but that is being too optimistic

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Anyone know if there's a plan of a quest log being introduced or anything?
sometimes its hard to keep track
Really good question I haven't seen croquettes where that's going to be introduced in the game next.
but I think there is a possibility . or not?? ;)

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone know if there's a plan of a quest log being introduced or anything?
sometimes its hard to keep track
Most likely not. They're still using the ancient code that ScaleGarden wrote, so I doubt any big changes will ever come.

Hey, whenever I load up the game there's no text. Anyone know a fix for this?
The answer to your problem is in the first post of this thread.

FDP_Boota

May 9, 2019
I am locked myself apparently. The second time you can sleep at Boo's house you need to go downstairs to tease his father. I tried so save here, but now I can't exit the menu since my exhibition is too low to be topless.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes