3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Apr 10, 2019
Hello fellow degenerates. Does anyone have a save with all scenes so far in the gallery for this game? I used the search but the one I found doesn't have all the scenes. And i found a few people asking for saves with no responses. The art for this game is no 1. gg. ntr really isn't my thing but the art makes it 100% worth it imo.

Reactions: DedL0l

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hello fellow degenerates. Does anyone have a save with all scenes so far in the gallery for this game? I used the search but the one I found doesn't have all the scenes. And i found a few people asking for saves with no responses. The art for this game is no 1. gg. ntr really isn't my thing but the art makes it 100% worth it imo.
I can do it, but only on friday. If it is not a problem.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

you can find the v0.7 save I shared here https://f95zone.to/threads/the-curse-of-pleasure-v0-8-rannero.3127/post-6048869

and here is 0.8 saves

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
Help pls, after coming back home when saving the village, i need to visit Boo-kun or something... Where can I find him? I looked everywhere in the village and outside of it...

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Help pls, after coming back home when saving the village, i need to visit Boo-kun or something... Where can I find him? I looked everywhere in the village and outside of it...
If its in the morning he shoulf be just under the weapons shop playing with a dog. If its afternoon go inside the house and up the stairs. There shoulf be a lumberjack to the right of the house

okarin2033

Oct 30, 2020
If its in the morning he shoulf be just under the weapons shop playing with a dog. If its afternoon go inside the house and up the stairs. There shoulf be a lumberjack to the right of the house
Oh, thank you! Also wanted to ask: while the game isn't finished yet, when version 0.9 will be released will I lose all my saves or i can just transfer them to new version and continue to play?

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
Oh, thank you! Also wanted to ask: while the game isn't finished yet, when version 0.9 will be released will I lose all my saves or i can just transfer them to new version and continue to play?
I belive that if you copy ur save files and place them into the 0.9 version it shoulf still work

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes