3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
Soo will the next update be massive or are these just fan service?
I don't know if he shows all cgs that he will add to the game but so far
- all the kids
- at least fire or possibly all of the folks from theff's group
- the old dude who works at the bar
- the old dude you helped in the tent
- goblins
will get sex scenes in the next update.

And he could probably just reuse the empty faces if he wanted to add other scenarios/scenes like what he was originally doing so no real clue as to how much he'll add.

Reactions: undefiniert
Aug 5, 2016
Why is the development so slow though.. Is he having trouble coding the game?

With the amount of new CGs from discord he could have easily made 1 or even 2 updates.

Sep 29, 2019
Why is the development so slow though.. Is he having trouble coding the game?

With the amount of new CGs from discord he could have easily made 1 or even 2 updates.
If you spend some time in discord with this developer you will notice that he doesn't really care about trying to appear as if the next update is just around the corner in order to maximize his patrons.
He just sets a schedule of what he's doing next month, posts that on discord and does his best to keep that schedule while also informing people there of potential delays and that sort of thing.
Based on that I assume he cares more about releasing updates that he feels are worthwhile instead of slowly drip feeding 20 minutes of new content every other month.

At least that is my opinion taking in account his behavior there and the size of the updates we got so far.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
If you spend some time in discord with this developer you will notice that he doesn't really care about trying to appear as if the next update is just around the corner in order to maximize his patrons.
He just sets a schedule of what he's doing next month, posts that on discord and does his best to keep that schedule while also informing people there of potential delays and that sort of thing.
Based on that I assume he cares more about releasing updates that he feels are worthwhile instead of slowly drip feeding 20 minutes of new content every other month.

At least that is my opinion taking in account his behavior there and the size of the updates we got so far.
And that he's just have a baby last year thus it delayed his development time to care for both his wife and kid and just resumed to work recently, so can't truly say much but cut him some slacks. At the very least he's posted lot of arts on his discord to showcase that the next update will have lot of new CGs and new events to play with so I think it will worth for the long waiting time

Reactions: phantomz
Sep 29, 2019
And that he's just have a baby last year thus it delayed his development time to care for both his wife and kid and just resumed to work recently, so can't truly say much but cut him some slacks. At the very least he's posted lot of arts on his discord to showcase that the next update will have lot of new CGs and new events to play with so I think it will worth for the long waiting time
I agree. I wasn't criticizing him just saying that he doesn't really care about whether people on f95 think his project is active or not or trying to appear as if he's just on verge of releasing a new update like you see a lot of indie devs do the keep the Patreon money flowing.
It will be done when it's done and his commitment is updating his patrons on what he will be doing next month so they can make an informed decision to keep supporting him or not.
I actually respect his style.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I agree. I wasn't criticizing him just saying that he doesn't really care about whether people on f95 think his project is active or not or trying to appear as if he's just on verge of releasing a new update like you see a lot of indie devs do the keep the Patreon money flowing.
It will be done when it's done and his commitment is updating his patrons on what he will be doing next month so they can make an informed decision to keep supporting him or not.
I actually respect his style.
Oh no I didn't mean to say anything to you but just add another reason why it took more time for Ran to deliver his next update, I too agree that he didn't have any reason to appease to peoples here but his work at least are guaranty will be done and will have a decent amount of new contents in it (unlike a certain skeleton doctor with his OCD and just remaking old stuff) and yeah I love his art style too. Yuuki design just Grade A sexy and the sex CGs is just perfect

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A baby, a wrist injury that took him out of commission for several months, and COVID lmao. Mans couldn't catch a break for like six months.
Oh yeah forgot about those 2 reason too, he got quite unlucky lol. At least he goes full geared and on fire to develop the next update now so really can't wait to see it come out in the next few month

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes