3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
Someone please help me I just want to play this game again but this happened. I searched the file and that's on folder but why the game can't detect it??
I've already installed the patch game but it's still same
Probably an issue with whatever it is that you're using to play that on android. Unless you can find someone else with similar issues your best shot would be reinstalling and praying.

Mar 19, 2021
i dont know wat you think vanila means but if some one dies after having normal sex with a loved person then it is not vanila either its cheating wich is like ntr or some rape or guro shit and that is not vanila
he made an outlandish claim so I made one as an retort. You shouldn't be questioning things as impossibly dumb as that considering that if 7 out of 10 people were dying every second we'd all be dead by now.

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah I tried that, didn't only thing that seems to work is removing the save files I had, I guess one of them got corrupted?
That's very likely. Try figuring out which savefile is broken: move half of the files out of the folder, check ingame. If nothing is broken, add half of the removed files until you come across the broken file.

The save data itself shouldn't be broken, since RPGmaker only accesses the file header when selecting a save (for information like playtime, character sprite, current location, ...). But fixing that file would probably take a lot more time than replaying the game from an earlier save.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Source? Dying for the 0.9 update as i've seem the upcoming CGs and scenarios on his discord
It was an update report/statement he made that the patreon and discord fellas carried over to here. It was a while ago though.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes