3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

velikain

May 6, 2020
Just in case you may need to downoad and insert the data folder to unlock more scenes in your recollection, the scene I am talking about is when earth tells yuki to stop having sex with them but she chooses to have sex with fire anyway.

The threesome is not in this version of the game, that will be in the next version of the game which rannero mentioned he "thinks" will be released in may/june
Cg wise for the next release he's shown stuff for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He doesn't show all the cgs, but he did mention there are variations that he could "use" so I am under the assumption we might get other characters storywise (hopefully at least so we get more variety) with faceless bodies during scenes with story.
Should note when I say he doesn't show all cg's I mean he doesn't show all the variations, like say you see yuki suck a dick in one scene, than the next scene she has cum on her face but it's the same scene, that's what I mean by variation.

go to your font folder, click on both of the files and click the install button on the top left of the window that pops up

here is the walkthrough to 0.6, if you have done everything than follow what I put in the spoiler, I might be missing some things tho

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390892_Walkthrough_CoP_0.6.txt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most events have 2+ variations so make sure to check at least 3 times until you get a repeat.
THANKS! At least some progress.

stefaxxx

Feb 1, 2021
Neither. I simply enabled the option to change clothes. It allows him to put back on the default outfit so he can continue playing, and the following chat with the old man does not really care that she is not undressed as she is supposed to be.

I can't guarantee there won't be something amiss moving forward, but the scene seems to continue as it is supposed to.
Thanks so much! This got me out of the soft lock and I can move forward in the game. I just wondering what value I could change to get back to the default way of changing clothes? As of now, I can remove anything without any consequences so I wanted to fix that for any future events. But at the very least I still have my hours of progress :)

Scratch that, everything seems to be working fine now!

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Taking a break btw can mean sleep at your house 1-2-3 days sometimes after doing different quests while you wait, usually its house sleep after every event and other events to progress with the mayor, but like the person above me said talk to everyone.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes