3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

stefaxxx

Feb 1, 2021
Can anyone help? I think I got hardlocked on my only save. In the sleepover scene with boo, he sends me topless to his father. I saved and closed the game right before i talked to him. When i logged back on, it won't let me progress because I am "exposed" but the option to change clothes is greyed out (i'm assuming because its a scripted event). Any ideas? Is there any way i can fool the game into thinking im not "exposed" in the game files?

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Can anyone help? I think I got hardlocked on my only save. In the sleepover scene with boo, he sends me topless to his father. I saved and closed the game right before i talked to him. When i logged back on, it won't let me progress because I am "exposed" but the option to change clothes is greyed out (i'm assuming because its a scripted event). Any ideas? Is there any way i can fool the game into thinking im not "exposed" in the game files?
I managed to get past that bug by skipping the conversations of that cutscene. Can't remember by heart if it's 'C' to skip? Anyway, just keep the skip button pressed down during the encounter. Can't guarantee it'll work for you, but it did for me. Do you have a save from just before the encounter?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Iam too old to wait this update next year. Maybe I am the oldest player in this forum

XxLolxX1

May 16, 2017
Wow, one year without an update that's sad. It's the main reason I stopped being a supporter, truly wish he had a better update schedule because his art is top notch

Reactions: Pogo123

stefaxxx

Feb 1, 2021
I managed to get past that bug by skipping the conversations of that cutscene. Can't remember by heart if it's 'C' to skip? Anyway, just keep the skip button pressed down during the encounter. Can't guarantee it'll work for you, but it did for me. Do you have a save from just before the encounter?
I'm hardlocked AFTER the cutscene. So I'm already downstairs. C to skip doesn't seem to help. And unfortunately no, I don't have a save from before the encounter.

Mar 19, 2021
I'm hardlocked AFTER the cutscene. So I'm already downstairs. C to skip doesn't seem to help. And unfortunately no, I don't have a save from before the encounter.
idk what to tell ya, I think I have a save but idk what stuff I've already cleared in the save so I can share that if you want but stuff will be different. I believe there are bug fixes in the patch he released which I don't think was included in the download on this site so you can try to extract that and stick it in your folder and see if it fixes anything.

ctrl + f and type data.rar to quickly find the file.
download > extract > copy into your game folder.

edit:
idk how up-to-date that file is, seems like he has an updated one as of today(?) on his discord

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
Anyone knows how to start version 0.8 ? whom to talk ?
does 0.8 start at 0.8? or does it just start you at the beginning? I can't remember if there is an option to skip content.
if you are at the start than this will get you through 0.6
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390892_Walkthrough_CoP_0.6.txt

idk the order of when 0.7/0.8 start but this should get you through the rest of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
does 0.8 start at 0.8? or does it just start you at the beginning? I can't remember if there is an option to skip content.
if you are at the start than this will get you through 0.6
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/390892_Walkthrough_CoP_0.6.txt

idk the order of when 0.7/0.8 start but this should get you through the rest of the game
I already did that 0.6 waltkthrough and got no problem with 0.7 quest too, but I can't seem to trigger any 0.8 quest like Goblin quest, Homeless man's tent and Boo's sleepover continuation (Already did all the previous sleepover last scene is Yuuki 2x sucking boo and after that no more, Painting , Bar quest up to the point where Yuuki served topless and unlocked Hot spring with Sei and Boo )

Mar 19, 2021
I already did that 0.6 waltkthrough and got no problem with 0.7 quest too, but I can't seem to trigger any 0.8 quest like Goblin quest, Homeless man's tent and Boo's sleepover continuation (Already did all the previous sleepover last scene is Yuuki 2x sucking boo and after that no more, Painting , Bar quest up to the point where Yuuki served topless and unlocked Hot spring with Sei and Boo )
hmmm, have you talked to the mayor? what does he say?

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
stefaxxx could be hard to save the game though… you could modify the savegame to raise the exposure level, do the scene and then (which is highly recommended to not break anything!) revert it back to the old value.
If you struggle with that, send me the savegame, I will try (without a promise) to edit it, do the scene (which means, you can’t watch it atm but later in recollection room!), revert the value and send you the savegame afterwards.

Could do it tonight after work.

somerandompasserby9800
Usually fixing stuff on a map you saved on does not fix the savegame because some critical mapdata should be inside the savegame. So even if he updated the game with that fix, the old map and error should persist due to the savegame. If he could change maps, it would be working!
Nevertheless it is recommended to use the fix for later stuff!

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I am not understanding where the bug comes in to play. My recollection of that scene

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
He opened the menu because he wanted to save. Due to „not having a high enough exposure level“ Yuuki says, she doesn’t want to walk around like that, when he closes the menu. It always triggers at that point and reopens the menu afterwards automatically.
So playing after that is literally impossible without modifying the savegame or starting again, since he has no other save there.

thanh153849

Jul 10, 2021
stefaxxx could be hard to save the game though… you could modify the savegame to raise the exposure level, do the scene and then (which is highly recommended to not break anything!) revert it back to the old value.
If you struggle with that, send me the savegame, I will try (without a promise) to edit it, do the scene (which means, you can’t watch it atm but later in recollection room!), revert the value and send you the savegame afterwards.

Could do it tonight after work.

somerandompasserby9800
Usually fixing stuff on a map you saved on does not fix the savegame because some critical mapdata should be inside the savegame. So even if he updated the game with that fix, the old map and error should persist due to the savegame. If he could change maps, it would be working!
Nevertheless it is recommended to use the fix for later stuff!
I finished the hot spring part now what should I do next I'm stuck there

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Since you quoted me: I don’t really know how to progress anymore. Just remember some things.

General advice: talk to everyone!

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes