3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jan 19, 2021
IIRC, you have to read the naughty book at night, in your room, and then you'll gain enough points to start the waitress job.
If you haven't gotten the book, you need to visit the doctor at the Inn, eventually, a guy would want to sell you an erotic book. Buy it, read it at night and try going to the tavern (at night, again) to start the waitress job.

Oh, and when you already have the "Sell the paint" quest, remember to visit the top right part of the Inn during the day. I was stuck for ages on that one!

Game's good but needs a walkthrough or an in game way to track your quests.
I can not buy a book because my exhibitionism potiental is not high enough, How do i raise this?

Mar 19, 2021
You still can only fuck the little eyeless creep right?
1 scene with goblins, like 2 or 3 scenes with theff's gang, that is it for now.

she will have sex with at least 4 more people whenever it gets updated, and new cg's for theff's group, seems he's currently working on more cg's for boo so who knows if anyone else is gonna get laid.

Mar 19, 2021
Still on progress or discontinue...
Almost a year no update come...
still working on it, discord link is on the front page and is free to join, if he is working on anything for the month than you can check the announcements tab, he won't be sharing cg's for certain content anymore cause someone reported his server tho.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
apparently the guy is still making this? hope its all worth it just like im hoping the takeda hiromitsu one will be worth it

amir1234

May 19, 2018
are there any scenes with the brother and does interacting with his friends shut down the path? i appreciate any help

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can't believe it was almost a year already, time sure flies fast. Hopefully we can get new update within this year because despite a very long ass time development and lack of walkthrough this game truly good, still wish that we can have a bit more flexible choice for the MC to lose her virginity to someone else other than just Boo and that we can unblock exhibitionism points easier
I'm not on discord so really don't know how the progress and what content will be in the next build, is anyone that frequently on his discord server can confirm what can we expect to appear in v0.9?

Reactions: BroembroemBoris
Mar 19, 2021
Can't believe it was almost a year already, time sure flies fast. Hopefully we can get new update within this year because despite a very long ass time development and lack of walkthrough this game truly good, still wish that we can have a bit more flexible choice for the MC to lose her virginity to someone else other than just Boo and that we can unblock exhibitionism points easier
I'm not on discord so really don't know how the progress and what content will be in the next build, is anyone that frequently on his discord server can confirm what can we expect to appear in v0.9?
More scenes with old homeless tent guy, more scenes with homeless guy you gave a job for at the bar, more scenes with fire from theff's gang (has his own unique art it seems), both of the other kids now have scenes, and he's doing stuff for boo at the moment.

I have a feeling he could reuse assets in the new drawings for other characters, but they'll just be you know, faceless like how theff's group was all faceless when they had sex with yuki.

As for the update, who knows how long it will take, here is a quote from the guy himself: "Stop being hyped for the update, play something else, marry a woman, have a kid or two and when you come back the update is all ready for ya"

And before folks come in here and complain, if ya don't wanna support him than don't support him is what I say.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
More scenes with old homeless tent guy, more scenes with homeless guy you gave a job for at the bar, more scenes with fire from theff's gang (has his own unique art it seems), both of the other kids now have scenes, and he's doing stuff for boo at the moment.

I have a feeling he could reuse assets in the new drawings for other characters, but they'll just be you know, faceless like how theff's group was all faceless when they had sex with yuki.

As for the update, who knows how long it will take, here is a quote from the guy himself: "Stop being hyped for the update, play something else, marry a woman, have a kid or two and when you come back the update is all ready for ya"

And before folks come in here and complain, if ya don't wanna support him than don't support him is what I say.
Thank you for the reply, that was a lot of content for the next build. Agree with you that we really should just stop expecting the next update will come out and enjoy other games and real life stuff more, I was once used to be like that but after a while just be more lenient and found something else to support and kill time

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
I don't quite understand the hate towards the development of this game. Yes, you only get one patch per year, which is rough - but at least you get content updates at least once per month.
There is no radio silence like with many other devs on Patreon, or false promises of releases that then happen to get delayed multiple times for months on end.

And even if something comes up, he just won't charge you for that month.

The development cycle might be slow, but at least it's honest. You'll know exactly what you get. That's a rare trait in these areas.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes