3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 29, 2019
Actively being worked on... For over a year... For 1 update... How gullible are you guys?
Meh, if you guys want content updates at this rate, it's your choice, I disapprove.
He posts new CGs every single month on discord and updates his patrons on what he's working on for the next month.
So he tells people what they are getting that month and delivers it.
I would rephrase the rest of my previous post again but you would ignore it again.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
He posts new CGs every single month on discord and updates his patrons on what he's working on for the next month.
So he tells people what they are getting that month and delivers it.
I would rephrase the rest of my previous post again but you would ignore it again.
I am not going to keep going back and forth with people, you guys do your business, be gullible, it won't change my mind.
It's a great game, but like several other devs, he uses that to stall for personal gain and max out the money he can make from it.

• Angry
Reactions: sharpys
Mar 19, 2021
Actively being worked on... For over a year... For 1 update... How gullible are you guys?
Meh, if you guys want content updates at this rate, it's your choice, I disapprove.
dude, you are the one who is complaining about falling for someone's patreon and you are calling us gullible?, the stuff rannero works on are literally free, and I'm not talking about pirating, he releases these things for free on his discord which is free to join. The patreon is just there to help give him cash so he can have financial stability, you made a point to say he's making over "2k", but you fail to realize if someone is giving him like a dollar a month than that isn't even an hour out of their paycheck.

You are being blinded by whatever happened to you.
edit:
but hey, you do you, don't wanna go back and forth either since you aren't gonna change your mind.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
You are being blinded by whatever happened to you.
Nine times out of ten, these rants are rooted in jealousy. "This guy makes how much money per month from this? Why not me?!" Nevermind the fact that people have been choosing to directly pay artists for their work since before the renaissance, and the internet has just enabled crowdfunding and easier distribution. Unfortunately, the internet has also enabled the ability to spray cringy whining to a large audience with little personal risk.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
Script is hanging means graphics.update isn't being called for a while usually. There's really no go to fix for script is hanging. You can try restarting your computer, running as admin, closing some background processes that you might have running, delete it and redownload.
damn I've done all that thanks for the reply guess it's not meant for me to play this game

Sep 29, 2019
I am not going to keep going back and forth with people, you guys do your business, be gullible, it won't change my mind.
It's a great game, but like several other devs, he uses that to stall for personal gain and max out the money he can make from it.
Yep you still ignored every single thing I said. Again.
I'm gonna have to agree with the other people here and say that your entire rant is mostly rooted in jealousy.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Yep you still ignored every single thing I said. Again.
I'm gonna have to agree with the other people here and say that your entire rant is mostly rooted in jealousy.
I earn more a month than him, isn't bloody jealousy, where do u get your facts from anyway.
Be objective, gets you further in life. My reasoning was solid, you just refuse to read them carefully before reacting.
Next reply you send won't be given attention. Starting to think you're just fishing for replies.

Sep 29, 2019
I earn more a month than him, isn't bloody jealousy, where do u get your facts from anyway.
Be objective, gets you further in life. My reasoning was solid, you just refuse to read them carefully before reacting.
Next reply you send won't be given attention. Starting to think you're just fishing for replies.
You're still ignoring my previous posts but you replied directly when I called you out for just being jealous. Looks like I hit the mark. I'll post it again regardless:

Every month, before anybody gets billed, the creator states what he will be working on for that month.
He works on those CGs and posts them on his discord.
He pauses his patreon when he won't work for that month as he already did a few times for going on holiday or the month his kid was born.
If by some accident you subscribed to him under the false assumption that the game would be released that month or forgets to cancel your subscription from the previous month he will gladly refund you payment for that month.

So I'll ask again, what exactly do you want him to do? Refuse to take money from people that are willing to give it to him knowing ahead of time that the new version of the game isn't anywhere close to being released?

You seem to be under some misguided impression that you're arbiter of what people should and shouldn't spent their money on or what is or isn't real progress.
But far be it for me to suggest you shouldn't proselytize to the pirates here. Go ahead and scream at the skies about the importance of being frugal when it comes to the contributions one should or should not make to your friendly smut peddler on patreon.
I honestly just feel like there are far better targets for your impotent ire on this site.

Jul 8, 2020
How to unlock this ?
The first one looks like it may be at the dinner table with the family that owns the Inn, but I do not recall her panties coming off.
The second one is from when you're headed to the bandit's camp with Theff.
Both of those situations are unavoidable and drop as part of standard gameplay, with the exception of that variant of the dinner table. I'm not sure how that one occurs. Perhaps it is from an far earlier build of the game, like how the CG for some other sexual encounters were written out of the story. The V.05 loss of virginity to the bandit chief is a great example of that.

Addendum: The first one happens in none of the versions I've seen. The earliest versions I have seen released is the test version and V.03. On his Patreon he does specify that nearly all the CG he's been doing for the game has multiple overlays and alternate variations. This is possibly to shortcut later additions to the story and a possible New Game+ he could implement where your exposure rankings could be maxed at the start of the complete experience, after that eventually gets completed.

Last edited:

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
U report him ??

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Its been mentioned before a million times but all you have to do is install the fonts in the fonts folder
I reported the issue twice in effort to get the fix a bit more visible in the OP but I guess they fail to see those.
Guess the next decade of people asking about hidden text is good for rannero's advertising budget.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes