3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

atakaaa

Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys, in my recollection room i cant find any single sex scene with boo is that normal??
if someone has a save before a sex scene between boo and yuuki I would be very grateful to him
Thanks in advance !!
(and any news about 0.9?? :love: :love: )
Download this fix from the dev and extract in data

Last edited:

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if there's a sex scene with the bad guys?

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
There was one but for some reason he removed it. She had sex with the Bandit leader at one point.
I'm pretty sure you can still bang the bandits in the abandoned/reclaimed house. I don't remember if the leader (Theff) ever joins in.

Mar 19, 2021
I'm pretty sure you can still bang the bandits in the abandoned/reclaimed house. I don't remember if the leader (Theff) ever joins in.
nah, theff is a cuck, with that said... they changed their ways and became part of the village so can they even be called evil?

For reference the bandit leader had sex with her in v0.5 curse of pleasure, for anyone wondering you can prob just google it and find it online.

In this version she only has sex with goblins once, boo multiple times, and theff's crew. Rannero has drawn more sex scenes with multiple characters for the next version.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Actually he/she might be right but personally I don't remember bandits actually having intercourse with her, I think it was more like she was going down on the leader It's been some years but I'm sure there was a lot of foreplay and no intercourse more like hand jobs and bj's and showing ass but never intercourse but might be alternative choices I really can't remember lol

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Actually he/she might be right but personally I don't remember bandits actually having intercourse with her, I think it was more like she was going down on the leader It's been some years but I'm sure there was a lot of foreplay and no intercourse more like hand jobs and bj's and showing ass but never intercourse but might be alternative choices I really can't remember lol
There was sex with the leader. That is where she lost her virginity I think. But Patrons got mad at Rannero and he removed that part. This was quite a while ago though.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
The brothers (Earth/Wind/Fire) definitely run a train on her in 0.8, but it's after she's already lost her virginity to that little shithead shota.

Jul 8, 2020
nah, theff is a cuck, with that said... they changed their ways and became part of the village so can they even be called evil?

For reference the bandit leader had sex with her in v0.5 curse of pleasure, for anyone wondering you can prob just google it and find it online.

In this version she only has sex with goblins once, boo multiple times, and theff's crew. Rannero has drawn more sex scenes with multiple characters for the next version.
If you Google v0.5 it will find the release of that version on his Patreon. You can download it there.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Maybe a dumb question, but what would it take to mod this game specifically? It's RPG maker XP (i think), so maybe through the maker itself? Not familiar. And i kinda mean only dialogue, don't want to create and move around assets or anything.
Some people actually created their own "side stories" for the game and put them on here. But I think they stopped or they are just on discord only.

Jul 8, 2020
I just witnessed the V0.5 version's differences for myself. The earlier loss of virginity weren't the only changes.
The Boo bath situation is differently handled, you don't have any job choices at the prison camp, and there's a pretty cool standoff against the chief of the camp with a naked fight.
I sort of wish some of that was adapted into the later versions.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
can anyone help please? I've done everything that's said here including installing the latest version of software and the fonts

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes