3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

actually123

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the study lesson 3? It only says something about taka having yuuki teach them about sex.

I did see it in the recollection room but I can't seem to trigger it.
Talk to the blonde kid, then the brown at dusk then seita in the morning

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
question : how to increase exhibitionism lv 2 ? i've already done : goblin scene > upgrade itu mythril sword > 2nd time cook for homeless people but still didn't pop up just cooking when i go there nothing happen > go to the beach with boo kun and other and then having sex with boo in the beach > when i talk to shop owner about work in there need lv 2 exhibitionism > haven't done sex with boo in his home after the beach event

thank you for kind reply

Mar 19, 2021
question : how to increase exhibitionism lv 2 ? i've already done : goblin scene > upgrade itu mythril sword > 2nd time cook for homeless people but still didn't pop up just cooking when i go there nothing happen > go to the beach with boo kun and other and then having sex with boo in the beach > when i talk to shop owner about work in there need lv 2 exhibitionism > haven't done sex with boo in his home after the beach event

thank you for kind reply
do it with boo at his house, I believe he'll either give you a book or he'll read the book with you that should increase the level. Can't remember for sure, but a book is there.

CrackedNut32

Nov 17, 2020
How do you get exposure lvl 1? finished the kids study session, Cant read any books as there are not in the main house and cant complete painters quest cause i need lvl 1 same with the tavern quest and the books slaes.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys, in my recollection room i cant find any single sex scene with boo is that normal??
if someone has a save before a sex scene between boo and yuuki I would be very grateful to him
Thanks in advance !!
(and any news about 0.9?? :love: :love: )

Acnolgesh321

Jan 27, 2020
How do you get exposure lvl 1? finished the kids study session, Cant read any books as there are not in the main house and cant complete painters quest cause i need lvl 1 same with the tavern quest and the books slaes.
Think you have to go in the inn and by tye book frok the guu in the room next to the doctor

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Hello guys, in my recollection room i cant find any single sex scene with boo is that normal??
if someone has a save before a sex scene between boo and yuuki I would be very grateful to him
Thanks in advance !!
(and any news about 0.9?? :love: :love: )
No news on the release yet, he's still finishing the new CGs

CrackedNut32

Nov 17, 2020
How do you get exposure lvl 1? finished the kids study session, Cant read any books as there are not in the main house and cant complete painters quest cause i need lvl 1, same with the tavern quest and the books salesman in the inn.
Think you have to go in the inn and by tye book frok the guu in the room next to the doctor
Went there, exposure level needs to be higher

Mar 19, 2021
How do you get exposure lvl 1? finished the kids study session, Cant read any books as there are not in the main house and cant complete painters quest cause i need lvl 1, same with the tavern quest and the books salesman in the inn.

Went there, exposure level needs to be higher
I'm not entirely sure how this works, but I heard exhibition level can go up by getting groped etc, one of the other posts in here says this:
see the doctor in the inn (he has a priest or someone with him)
-see uncle in the inn and meet him at the mine, guide him and a hot spring event plays out
-do the hide and seek event (go to the child at the north farm house)
-do the study event (the child at the inn, it ends up being 2 or 3 times)
-let Boo sleep over (he is in the center map near the right path, again 2 or 3 times)

once exhibition gets high enough from doing all of this you should be able to buy the book at the inn for exposure level 1.

edit: looking at my notes there is also the guy in a house in the middle of the village called "ron", who gropes you like 3 times? try that to if the above didn't work.

CrackedNut32

Nov 17, 2020
I'm not entirely sure how this works, but I heard exhibition level can go up by getting groped etc, one of the other posts in here says this:
see the doctor in the inn (he has a priest or someone with him)
-see uncle in the inn and meet him at the mine, guide him and a hot spring event plays out
-do the hide and seek event (go to the child at the north farm house)
-do the study event (the child at the inn, it ends up being 2 or 3 times)
-let Boo sleep over (he is in the center map near the right path, again 2 or 3 times)

once exhibition gets high enough from doing all of this you should be able to buy the book at the inn for exposure level 1.

edit: looking at my notes there is also the guy in a house in the middle of the village called "ron", who gropes you like 3 times? try that to if the above didn't work.
Thank you, i'll see if this works

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
I hope we can get a new update. On the first page its says last update comes 2020. I hope we get a big update. Its been nearly 1 year.

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
Maybe a dumb question, but what would it take to mod this game specifically? It's RPG maker XP (i think), so maybe through the maker itself? Not familiar. And i kinda mean only dialogue, don't want to create and move around assets or anything.

mapletree1488

Jan 23, 2021
Bazalduahentai โพสต์: 4555592 สมาชิก: 2592069 said:
สำหรับผู้ที่ไม่มีข้อความ กดปุ่ม Windows + S จากนั้นในแถบสีขาวให้พิมพ์ "แบบอักษร" เพื่อค้นหาการกำหนดค่าแบบอักษร คลิกซ้ายที่การกำหนดค่าแบบอักษร ที่ด้านบนของหน้าต่างให้ดึงแบบอักษรที่อยู่ในแบบอักษรของโฟลเดอร์ (ในไฟล์ที่ดาวน์โหลดได้) และทำเสร็จแล้ว ทำงานให้ฉัน
[/อ้าง]Thank dude

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes