3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Have you unlocked the hot spring already? if not, the old man who you helped get crystals in the cave is in the inn room and you have to advance his story to get the hot spring. If you already got the hot spring, you need to do the painter quest to unlock the swimsuit, the painter is located at the house south of boo's house. Eventually you'll get a swimsuit and than I think you just talk to the old man who will be inside of the cave and when he let's you in just invite boo.

Also when you get into the hot springs, to change into the swimming suit you have to go to the changing room to the right of the cave.
Old man said he's revamping hotspring come back later... Got it all
And one more thing I won't achieve Hot Topic Title....is that matter?

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
Old man said he's revamping hotspring come back later... Got it all
And one more thing I won't achieve Hot Topic Title....is that matter?
I have no idea what that title is, sorry, been a min since I've played. You might have to also advance other storylines so I'll just list some and let me know if you have done them yet.

Goblin scenes leading into store owner giving you and boo candy
talk with boo in the morning to go to the beach
can find homeless people at the army tents to the left of the tavern, after talking make food at home and bring it to them
find jobs for the homeless, also an event if you talk to the old man in the tent every day
talk to takashi for a truth or dare event

Than I guess try to talk to the old man in the cave again if you have the swimsuit.

Reactions: Drox88 and Xoxomex7

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
I have no idea what that title is, sorry, been a min since I've played. You might have to also advance other storylines so I'll just list some and let me know if you have done them yet.

Goblin scenes leading into store owner giving you and boo candy
talk with boo in the morning to go to the beach
can find homeless people at the army tents to the left of the tavern, after talking make food at home and bring it to them
find jobs for the homeless, also an event if you talk to the old man in the tent every day
talk to takashi for a truth or dare event

Than I guess try to talk to the old man in the cave again if you have the swimsuit.
Thank bro got it

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
Does anyone know any other way to change the hotkeys? On my laptop pressing F1 automatically brings up the "how to get help in windows 10" page and doesn't affect anything else. Pressing shift, ctrl or alt just makes it do nothing. I'd really like change it to a simple, WASD, shift to sprint, E to use kinda setup.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
v 0.8 that is up right now, he is currently working on v 0.9, has done cgs scenes for at least 4 characters already, still working on more. Took a break due to shoulder(?) pain
Not really much for around 1 year development time. But hey, as long as he/she get $2,000 per month I would do the same.

Mar 19, 2021
Not really much for around 1 year development time. But hey, as long as he/she get $2,000 per month I would do the same.
he has cut payments for this month so he isn't getting paid, and I believe when he was in the hospital a few months back he also did it back then, too lazy to dig up how many times he himself decided to stop payments since he couldn't keep up with his goals tho so the dude is at least honest.

With that said, I don't pay much attention to folks patreons so idk how much content most people who do this by themselves put out monthly, since he does seem to put monthly goals up.

Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
he has cut payments for this month so he isn't getting paid, and I believe when he was in the hospital a few months back he also did it back then, too lazy to dig up how many times he himself decided to stop payments since he couldn't keep up with his goals tho so the dude is at least honest.

With that said, I don't pay much attention to folks patreons so idk how much content most people who do this by themselves put out monthly, since he does seem to put monthly goals up.
The dev works on himself and for several times did stop to earn cash from patreon, because he has other duties or issues (family and others), just like any of us.

As far as I know (since 2019), the development is slow, but solid. If I remember, he did extensive changes between versions 0.4 ~ 0.6, that delayed the progression of the development. So, even in the case RanneRo development is being slow, he never did what other well known and most suceeded developers done, wich is milk his patreons and disappear without any answers about the game. It is not fair to consider this project "milking" or "abandoned", and I believe others here may be aware that is the case.

*NOT english native speaker, so any or several spelling errors are expected

Reactions: Dalurker and GlaFo
Jul 8, 2020
Instead of bickering I shall answer the latest question...
i have a question : how i can go to goblin village ?
Due to phrasing this can be answered in two ways,
1: If you don't know the directions to the Goblin Village you travel west until you reach the screen with the cave where the bandits were hiding. Instead of going North to the cave entrance you go South. You then proceed through the swamp until you reach a bridge at the East end of the swamp. The other side of the bridge is the Goblin Village.
2: If you're unsure how to unlock the ability to take on the Goblin Village mission you'll need to progress through the different H-missions around town until the Mayor remembers his information about goblins. These would include Boo interactions, time with the other kids, the hot springs cave, and working at the bar.
I hope this was helpful.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
im not sure why i can't see the text
Screenshot_22.png Screenshot_23.png
even with the menu, someone knows why is this happenig¿?

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
I am stuck. I can not get my exposure level to 1. I have been looking all over the place, talked to as many people as possible, multiple times. I can not progress further than waiting for the Onsen to open, and need exposure level 1 to continue the painting quest.

FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
it was answered a lot, install the fonts iin the font folder
Do you know where is it? the part in this bug is talked? i was looking for it but i can't find it

Edit: o i already found it in the page 200 something the fonts include the instalation in themselves haha

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
I am stuck. I can not get my exposure level to 1. I have been looking all over the place, talked to as many people as possible, multiple times. I can not progress further than waiting for the Onsen to open, and need exposure level 1 to continue the painting quest.
Have you talked to the man selling books in the middle bottom room of the inn? If you have done as much as needed/possible then he will sell you a book for 500. During the nighttime sequence you can read said book in your house (the books are located in the right shine on the bookcase between your and brother's rooms.) Reading that book raises you to exposure level 1.
If you haven't gotten enough potential to purchase the book just keep doing the repeatable boob grabs and skirt flips, like the guy inside the house diagonal down from the shop and his son outside. The more you're harrassed in this way the higher your potential will rise.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes