3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
there's incest??? As far as I know the only blood related character in the game is the main characters brother, and I am 92% sure they don't bang each other.
You are right. There is no incest. I don't know why this tag is on here:ROFLMAO:.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
im fucking pissed. Imagine playing a game and the files are all seperated and you have to put together ffs

spent 20 mins gathering all the 300 files missing (INDIVIDUALLY BECAUSE ALL RTP DOESNT HAVE THE WHOLE SET) and THERE IS STILL SHIT MISSING (BGM 034).

Fuck this game. Im gonna play doom.
What files are you gathering? Let me guess: you did not install the rpgm xp rtp and search for all the files separately….

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
im fucking pissed. Imagine playing a game and the files are all seperated and you have to put together ffs

spent 20 mins gathering all the 300 files missing (INDIVIDUALLY BECAUSE ALL RTP DOESNT HAVE THE WHOLE SET) and THERE IS STILL SHIT MISSING (BGM 034).

Fuck this game. Im gonna play doom.
Doom is a classic one of these days I'll make time and Re-play Shadow warrior, Duke nukem's, Sin episodes. wolfenstein, Doom. half life, Heretic, Hexen, that one with the Angel from heaven comes down and everyone says how'd he do that when you shoot lightning bolts out of your hand and you can also use a plethora of weapons and spells forgot the name Requiem Avenging Angel I think. and lastly 3 of my fav's Vampire masquerade, and its sequel bloodlines, Never Winter Nights 1 the original.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
Ins key 0 is back and Enter should be forward maybe press F1 check the keys? or alt and Tab to focus window.

If you have RPG Maker XP installed then you have the rtp files installed. So go re-install RPG Maker XP maybe this link
Did it fix it?
sadly no it didnt help but thanks for the help anyway

nether mind i downloaded the wrong one i just downloaded xp and its working now thanks

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2021
>Seeing there are 229 pages of comments in this game, this is probably a great game. But why is it around 200 mb then? I expected a bit more. Going to download now.
Edit: Lol, nevermind. Actual file is around 1 gb.

>Will there be pregnency?
right now? no, it's explained that due to a characters magic she can't get pregnant so she might as well go out and enjoy herself.

Jack9000

Sep 26, 2018
is there anyone good with controler maping im trying to use my controler and im just confusing myself im trying to use a controler cuz the keyboard buttons are none i use

Xoxomex7

Dec 2, 2019
Help please...
How to take Boo to hotspring?
He's always say "can youtake me to the hotspring tomorrow? !"
Again and again.

Mar 19, 2021
Help please...
How to take Boo to hotspring?
He's always say "can youtake me to the hotspring tomorrow? !"
Again and again.
Have you unlocked the hot spring already? if not, the old man who you helped get crystals in the cave is in the inn room and you have to advance his story to get the hot spring. If you already got the hot spring, you need to do the painter quest to unlock the swimsuit, the painter is located at the house south of boo's house. Eventually you'll get a swimsuit and than I think you just talk to the old man who will be inside of the cave and when he let's you in just invite boo.

Also when you get into the hot springs, to change into the swimming suit you have to go to the changing room to the right of the cave.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes